fat-D-moon/Magic Circle(s) Day attempt
David Dalton
2024-06-14 22:21:05 UTC
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(fat-D-moon/Magic Circle[s] Day)

FULL RESET

All potential collaborators other than my eight main deities
are willing and ready to participate in their own parts.

Even if my workings do not proceed, there is a possibility
(even a high probability) of human extinction soon, and
my workings should help us avoid that.

My eight main deities are willing and ready to participate
in their own parts AND unanimously approve of all of
my workings if I make the following changes:

1. [HCP] consequences line -- (a) Selective Cull: medium
criminal and worse will not have the infertility and miscarriage
aspects if they are following their healing circle prescriptions
(before they would have until they got up to minor criminal status),
(b) Possibility of Extinction: Beothuk species will no longer
have an exemption.

2. a.s.c (4) will go to neutral and better a.s.r.

Early on this Magic Circle(s) Day I did three mesh handshakes:

1. One of me and all a.s.r.,

2. One of me and all those in evolved from (AA) with wide range
magickal special ability or psychedelic drug enhanceable ability,

2. One of me and those in nstage1 and nstage2 who are a.s.r.
and/ot have wide range magickal special ability, psychedelic
drug enhanceable ability, or regular diviner special ability.

There is some overlap among those. However The Twelve
do not yet have wide range magickal special ability, so
I think I will update 2 and 3 after R-HDBE associated
special abilities evolution is complete.

OK, now I will start a new attempt, which I hope will be
complete by dawn.

[PCMM] (with consequences) 7:23 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 7:23 p.m. -->
[F123] 7:23 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 7:23 p.m. -->
[SSA] 7:23 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
[B] in general 7:23 p.m. -->
my mystic web page counter is currently at 12,619.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many committed couples, and
including a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Again there is a start at a Glossary on my mystic page.

a (slightly fat) D., ha.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-14 23:59:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 9:20 p.m.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 9:25 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 03:13:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 9:20 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 9:25 p.m.
June 15, 2024

No hits after more than three hours => no (MJJ) or [B] yet.

[B] in general 12:40 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 05:28:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 9:20 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 9:25 p.m.
June 15, 2024
No hits after more than three hours => no (MJJ) or [B] yet.
[B] in general 12:40 a.m. -->
complete 2:55 a.m.

Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 2:57 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 06:40:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 9:20 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 9:25 p.m.
June 15, 2024
No hits after more than three hours => no (MJJ) or [B] yet.
[B] in general 12:40 a.m. -->
complete 2:55 a.m.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 2:57 a.m.
No, the above is not true, but I will try again now that
everything else is on.

[B] (lifting of seven blocks) in general 4:03 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 07:32:47 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 9:20 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 9:25 p.m.
June 15, 2024
No hits after more than three hours => no (MJJ) or [B] yet.
[B] in general 12:40 a.m. -->
complete 2:55 a.m.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 2:57 a.m.
No, the above is not true, but I will try again now that
everything else is on.
[B] (lifting of seven blocks) in general 4:03 a.m. -->
complete 4:57 a.m.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 5:00 a.m.

That will prove untrue if my Salmon web page counter
has not moved by noon.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:14:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 7:23 p.m. -->
fully on 9:43 p.m. (but there is lots more in the overlap)
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:23:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 9:52 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 05:41:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 9:52 p.m.
June 15, 2024

(s1) H5N1 has been rendered benign as of 3:09 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 05:51:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 9:52 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(s1) H5N1 has been rendered benign as of 3:09 a.m.
(s2) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 3:20 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 06:00:31 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 9:52 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(s1) H5N1 has been rendered benign as of 3:09 a.m.
(s2) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 3:20 a.m.
(s3) RNA adjusted by 3:29 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 06:13:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 9:52 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(s1) H5N1 has been rendered benign as of 3:09 a.m.
(s2) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 3:20 a.m.
(s3) RNA adjusted by 3:29 a.m.
(s4) nuclear DNA, sperm, ova adjusted by 3:42 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 06:38:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 7:23 p.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 9:52 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(s1) H5N1 has been rendered benign as of 3:09 a.m.
(s2) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 3:20 a.m.
(s3) RNA adjusted by 3:29 a.m.
(s4) nuclear DNA, sperm, ova adjusted by 3:42 a.m.
(s5) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 4:00 a.m.

[SMPESetup], which had many collaborators, is complete.

Goddess began the sudden magickal physical evolution
(s.m.p.e.) at 4:02 a.m. NDT (0632 UTC) June 15, 2024.

The physical carrot is now on in the main stack healing
circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) working, and again
is like the thin end of the Dagda’s club, whereas the
stick is like the thick end,
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:27:19 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SSA] 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 9:54 p.m.

So all of Sarah’s stalkers are now in different species than her.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:30:11 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 7:23 p.m. -->
(F1) fully on 9:58 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 02:41:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 7:23 p.m. -->
(F1) fully on 9:58 p.m.
June 15, 2024

(F2) and (F3) fully on 12:07 a.m.

Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 12:09 a.m.

[F4P] 12:09 a.m. -->

[F4Mb] 12:09 a.m. -->

[F4Md] 12:10 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 03:48:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 7:23 p.m. -->
(F1) fully on 9:58 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(F2) and (F3) fully on 12:07 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 12:09 a.m.
[F4P] 12:09 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 12:09 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 12:10 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 1:17 a.m. (does it cover jaywalking?)
David Dalton
2024-06-15 04:17:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 7:23 p.m. -->
(F1) fully on 9:58 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(F2) and (F3) fully on 12:07 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 12:09 a.m.
[F4P] 12:09 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 12:09 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 12:10 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 1:17 a.m. (does it cover jaywalking?)
[F4P] fully on 1:46 a.m. (Taylor says look at the mirror?)
David Dalton
2024-06-15 04:26:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 7:23 p.m. -->
(F1) fully on 9:58 p.m.
June 15, 2024
(F2) and (F3) fully on 12:07 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 12:09 a.m.
[F4P] 12:09 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 12:09 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 12:10 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 1:17 a.m. (does it cover jaywalking?)
[F4P] fully on 1:46 a.m. (Taylor says look at the mirror?)
[F4Md] fully on 1:55 a.m. (should deter many common sins)

[mass soul fragment retrieval] has to wait until [HCP] is done.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:32:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 7:23 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 10:01 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:51:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 7:23 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 10:01 p.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 10:19 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 01:49:55 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 7:23 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 10:01 p.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 10:19 p.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 10:59 p.m.

[global family & marriage blessing] 11:01 --> 11:18 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 03:01:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 7:23 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 10:01 p.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 10:19 p.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 10:59 p.m.
[global family & marriage blessing] 11:01 --> 11:18 p.m.
R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 12:26 a.m.
“rubber stamping” began 12:28 a.m.

Now I’ll update those two mesh handshakes I mentioned earlier.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 05:18:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 12:26 a.m.
“rubber stamping” began 12:28 a.m.
Who can do the “rubber stamping” (of an individual’s healing
circle prescription)? Each someone who is deity to at least
one someone in evolved from (AA), the 2282 primary ootws
and their associated min-ootws of the last 8000 years, and
deceased Founders of religions founded in the last 8000 years
who were in (AA) when they founded the religion.

Again in terms of my workings no someone in evolved
from (AA) can be considered to be a deity of another
someone in evolved from (AA). However an afterlife
(from which there can be reincarnation) or beyond
afterlife (from which there can be no reincarnation)
someone who was in evolved from (AA) when living
can be considered to be a deity to a someone in
evolved from (AA).

If you haven’t read my previous definition of (AA) on
many occasions, see the glossary on my mystic page.

Who can read the “rubber stamping”? Cetaceans and
non-human simians with regular diviner special ability,
and humans with confession divination ability, which
includes all those ordained to priest level or equivalent
but not higher, atheist judges, atheist psychiatrists,
atheist psychotherapists, and non-atheist forensic
psychiatrists. They can also read what portion of an
individual’s healing circle prescription is from a given
popthrough.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:36:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.

a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:53:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
a.s.r. no longer have partial compatibility as of 10:22 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 01:20:31 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
complete 10:49 p.m.

a.s.c. (1) 10:49 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 02:37:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
complete 10:49 p.m.
a.s.c. (1) 10:49 p.m. -->
June 15, 2024 (Global Wind Day/International Surfing Day/
Magna Carta Day/National Kiss a Wookie Day/National
Smile Power Day/World Elder Abuse Awareness Day/
Worldwide Day of Giving)

complete 12:01 a.m.

a.s.c. (2) 12:01 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 03:15:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
complete 10:49 p.m.
a.s.c. (1) 10:49 p.m. -->
June 15, 2024 (Global Wind Day/International Surfing Day/
Magna Carta Day/National Kiss a Wookie Day/National
Smile Power Day/World Elder Abuse Awareness Day/
Worldwide Day of Giving)
complete 12:01 a.m.
a.s.c. (2) 12:01 a.m. -->
complete 12:43 a.m.

a.s.c. (3) 12:44 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 04:29:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
complete 10:49 p.m.
a.s.c. (1) 10:49 p.m. -->
June 15, 2024 (Global Wind Day/International Surfing Day/
Magna Carta Day/National Kiss a Wookie Day/National
Smile Power Day/World Elder Abuse Awareness Day/
Worldwide Day of Giving)
complete 12:01 a.m.
a.s.c. (2) 12:01 a.m. -->
complete 12:43 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 12:44 a.m. -->
complete 1:57 a.m.

a.s.c. (4) (neutral and better) 1:57 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 05:24:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 7:23 p.m. -->
complete 10:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (6) 10:05 p.m. -->
complete 10:49 p.m.
a.s.c. (1) 10:49 p.m. -->
June 15, 2024 (Global Wind Day/International Surfing Day/
Magna Carta Day/National Kiss a Wookie Day/National
Smile Power Day/World Elder Abuse Awareness Day/
Worldwide Day of Giving)
complete 12:01 a.m.
a.s.c. (2) 12:01 a.m. -->
complete 12:43 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 12:44 a.m. -->
complete 1:57 a.m.
a.s.c. (4) (neutral and better) 1:57 a.m. -->
complete 2:53 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 00:42:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 7:23 p.m. -->
The first (most recent, 120 years ago) popthrough hcp sub
and sb sub were applied at 10:09 p.m.

I'll post again when all 39 have been applied.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 02:30:11 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 7:23 p.m. -->
The first (most recent, 120 years ago) popthrough hcp sub
and sb sub were applied at 10:09 p.m.
I'll post again when all 39 have been applied.
Number 39 (Tsangyang Gyatso, 323 years ago) applied 11:55 p.m.

[GSB] 11:55 p.m. -->

[HCP] 11:55 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-06-15 03:08:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 7:23 p.m. -->
The first (most recent, 120 years ago) popthrough hcp sub
and sb sub were applied at 10:09 p.m.
I'll post again when all 39 have been applied.
Number 39 (Tsangyang Gyatso, 323 years ago) applied 11:55 p.m.
[GSB] 11:55 p.m. -->
[HCP] 11:55 p.m. -->
June 15, 2024

[GSB] complete 12:36 a.m. (check your fridge?)
David Dalton
2024-06-15 06:21:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
June 14, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 7:23 p.m. -->
The first (most recent, 120 years ago) popthrough hcp sub
and sb sub were applied at 10:09 p.m.
I'll post again when all 39 have been applied.
Number 39 (Tsangyang Gyatso, 323 years ago) applied 11:55 p.m.
[GSB] 11:55 p.m. -->
[HCP] 11:55 p.m. -->
June 15, 2024
[GSB] complete 12:36 a.m. (check your fridge?)
[HCP] complete 3:27 a.m.
Possibility of Extinction deadline 1200 UTC June 15, 2056.
The physical carrot will come on when s.m.p.e. begins.

Why would My Species (BEOTHUK) allow the Possibilty
of Extinction? It is sure that my workings will avert the
extinction. Also, I guess by mid-2056 there will be
humans including Beothuk outside my region and they
wouldn’t go extinct.

[mass soul fragment retrieval] 3:28 --> 3:41 a.m.

[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r] 3:29 a.m. --> 3:48 p.m.

I suspect that I might have to try [B] one more time
after [SMPES] is complete and s.m.p.e. begins.