pre-solstice attempt/waxing clamshell
David Dalton
2024-06-18 23:03:46 UTC
June 18, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Go Fishing Day)

I’ve been away from my computer the last two nights.
The below changes are the resultant of a series
of changes.

There was another reset to prejudging.

After judging, my region is global, from 13 km below the geoid
to (300,000 - 13) km above the geoid. Primary ootws, both
ghuman and gcetacean, are considered going back 8500 years.
There are 42 (32 human and 10 cetacean) still on, none still
living, from 140 years ago to 670 years ago. Only the 42
will be popthroughed, but the others will have change access
and “rubber stamping” access, as will the min-ootws. The
incorporation of the 42 has been reinstated since the popthroughs
might take a while.

Who/what will evolve? H5N1, our elderly cat Sam, my sister
Mary’s cats Aengus and Lir, my sister Marg’s cat Toby, and
any dog and cat pets of Sarah, India, and/or Taja. Those pets
will also be included in the [global family and marriage blessing]
and [mass soul fragment retrieval]. Who is covered by the
m.s.h.c.p.? (AA) and the pets who will evolve, and any others
covered by at least one popthrough hco sub.

I soul-aligned myself with my region, which is now a
someone Region which is a minor deity to me and
is among the evolution collaborators.

I didn’t have to repeat the assisted shaktipat visualization
sequence. But Goddess expanded the descriptive list
of a.s.r. from 5:47 --> 5:49 p.m. June 16, 2024. There are
still 1.64 million a.s.r. (1.55 million ghuman, 0.05 million
gcetacean, 0.04 million gnonhumansimian). I did the
heart chakra radiation to the a.s.r., handshake association
of the a.s.r. with Goddess, and the three mesh handshakes
I mentioned recently.

Then there were the following further relaxation of the
sexual harmonic(s) adjustment criteria:

(A,F)-HDBE: down to being committed for at least the
last year with no temporary breakup of more than
two weeks in that year.

R-HDBE: down to being committed for at least the
last 2.5 years with no temporary breakup of more
than two weeks in that 2.5 years.

Also the name/definition game item in the [HCP] consequences
line has reverted to just the deity name/definition game
(so it won’t solve the problem of cloning on Facebook, ha).

I had hoped to just get [B] done and then wait for a
couple of hours after it was complete to see if I get
any hits before proceeding with the other eight
initial items, but it seems that is not allowed.

So I began a new attempt at 7:57 p.m., with just a
faint hope that it will work, and an expectation
that I might have to try starting at summer
solstice (June 20) leading up to full moon and
National Indigenous Peoples Day (Canada)
on June 21.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-20 04:05:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 20, 2024 (solstice at 6:20 p.m.)

FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.

One change required: [i.p.& i.b.p.t.s.r.] -- add some a.i. back in:
(a) the most significant to them primary ootw of the last 8500
years, (b) any of the 42 popthrough ootws they know of.

I won’t try a full attempt until 6:20 p.m. (solstice), leading up to
National Indigenous Peoples Day (June 21 in Canada) and
full moon (10:37 p.m. June 21 here), but I will ask for [B] (lifting
of seven blocks) in advance, and maybe memory jogging.

[B] in general 1:05 a.m. -->

Note that I labelled a “power” mix tape I made of music
I related to my September 1991 mystic episode a
“Solstice” tape, even though the episode was in
early September, so I hope that I will get what I
want at and just after tomorrow’s solstice.
David Dalton
2024-06-20 05:16:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 2:40 a.m.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 2:43 a.m.
(modified to include waking of the 165).