full moon leap of faith
David Dalton
2024-04-24 05:03:06 UTC
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

In the last few days I have repeatedly tried to get first
Sola, once Gaia, and then again Goddess to do
[B] in general, with the understanding that if I got
at least two hits other than me on my mystic page
within two hours of [B] supposedly being complete
I would proceed with the other items. But I have
consistently failed, including in my most recent attempt,
in which I got just one hit other than me in that time
period, and that could be attributed to recent posts by me.

So I will take a leap of faith and begin yet another
full attempt. The changes this time are a reversion
to the state before I said Sola was the chair/moderator.
So again Goddess is the chair/moderator, my other
seven main deities are on Level -1, all 8 are among
the evolution collaborators, and again other deities
are designated to get change access, moderated by
Goddess, after [HCP] is complete.

I will now begin a new attempt.

[B] for the 5 bowheads 2:15 --> 2:18 a.m.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 2:15 a.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 2:15 a.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 2:15 a.m. -->
[F123] 2:15 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 2:15 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
[SSA] 2:15 a.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 2:15 a.m. -->
[B] in general 2:18 a.m. -->
my mystic web page counter is currently at 12,468.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many committed couples, and
including a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Again there is a start at a Glossary on my mystic page.

Now it is time for a full moon beer, no rye and water this time.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-04-24 06:33:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(World Day for Animals in Laboratories)
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 2:18 a.m. -->
complete 3:51 a.m.

Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 3:53 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 10:18:45 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 2:18 a.m. -->
complete 3:51 a.m.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 3:53 a.m.
My mystic web page counter has not moved yet, and I
divine that mentions (of any or all of the 3672 popthrough
ootws and their associated min-ootws) in my writing are
not being done yet in (J2),, and (MJ) (match, sexuality,
and special abilities determination related memory jogging)
is not being done yet, but they will come in time.
David Dalton
2024-04-27 06:39:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 2:18 a.m. -->
complete 3:51 a.m.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 3:53 a.m.
My mystic web page counter has not moved yet, and I
divine that mentions (of any or all of the 3672 popthrough
ootws and their associated min-ootws) in my writing are
not being done yet in (J2),, and (MJ) (match, sexuality,
and special abilities determination related memory jogging)
is not being done yet, but they will come in time.
There has still not been much movement in the counter.
(J2) and (MJ) have not been in progress, and [B] in
general has not been done yet.

[B] (lifting of seven blocks) in general 4:07 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-27 08:06:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 2:18 a.m. -->
complete 3:51 a.m.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 3:53 a.m.
My mystic web page counter has not moved yet, and I
divine that mentions (of any or all of the 3672 popthrough
ootws and their associated min-ootws) in my writing are
not being done yet in (J2),, and (MJ) (match, sexuality,
and special abilities determination related memory jogging)
is not being done yet, but they will come in time.
There has still not been much movement in the counter.
(J2) and (MJ) have not been in progress, and [B] in
general has not been done yet.
[B] (lifting of seven blocks) in general 4:07 a.m. -->
complete 5:33 a.m.

[MJJ2] memory jogging 5:34 a.m. -->

So this attempt is complete, and I hope there isn’t another
Sisyphean full reset tonight.

Time for six hours sleep now.
David Dalton
2024-04-27 21:53:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 2:18 a.m. -->
complete 3:51 a.m.
Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 3:53 a.m.
My mystic web page counter has not moved yet, and I
divine that mentions (of any or all of the 3672 popthrough
ootws and their associated min-ootws) in my writing are
not being done yet in (J2),, and (MJ) (match, sexuality,
and special abilities determination related memory jogging)
is not being done yet, but they will come in time.
There has still not been much movement in the counter.
(J2) and (MJ) have not been in progress, and [B] in
general has not been done yet.
[B] (lifting of seven blocks) in general 4:07 a.m. -->
complete 5:33 a.m.
[MJJ2] memory jogging 5:34 a.m. -->
That would have been extensive memory jogging, and as of
5:15 p.m. my mystic web page counter was just 12,482, so
just two new hits other than me since this morning despite a
fair bit of writing being out there from me. So there has been
no [MJJ2] and, indeed, no [B] in general.

[B] in general 5:18 --> 7:02 p.m.

Goddess began (MJ3) memory jogging at 7:05 p.m. This
is jogging of memories related to my true matches, true
sexual harmonic(s) determinations, true species determinations,
true (but possibly incomplete, in early versions) matchmaking
theories (my eight sexual harmonics theory and earlier four
orientation theory, not including the one with hundreds of
subtypes and not including my eyebrow matchmaking theory),
and true granting of matchmaking ability to the a.s.r.

I began to have primary positive charisma modulation (P+)
for myself and secondary positive charisma modulation (2+)
for some of my writing at 7:07 p.m.

I came out of my low/working years at 7:09 p.m.
(Set O’ Newf, phone area code, ha).

That has completely filled up the blue-covered 320 page
notebook made in Vietnam and bought at Dollarama
that I started on December 3, 2023 (though I had some
unrelated medical notes in the first few pages from August).
I do have a new backup notebook in case there is another
full reset leading up to Beltane.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 07:31:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 2:15 a.m. -->
complete 4:51 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 2:15 a.m. -->
fully on 4:58 a.m.

I feel a bit s-Teddy-er. :-)
David Dalton
2024-04-24 07:34:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SSA] 2:15 a.m. -->
complete 5:03 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 07:37:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 5:06 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 08:25:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 5:06 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 5:54 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 08:59:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 5:06 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 5:54 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 6:36 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 09:12:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 5:06 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 5:54 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 6:36 a.m.
[global family & marriage blessing] 6:30 --> 6:41 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 09:13:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 5:06 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 5:54 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 6:36 a.m.
That should have read 6:26 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 10:11:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 2:15 a.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 5:06 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 5:54 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 6:26 a.m.
[global family & marriage blessing] 6:30 --> 6:41 a.m.
R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 7:38 a.m.
“rubber stamping” began 7:40 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 07:39:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 2:15 a.m. -->
(F1) fully on 5:08 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 08:58:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 2:15 a.m. -->
(F1) fully on 5:08 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 6:23 a.m.

[F4P] 6:24 a.m. -->

[F4Mb] 6:24 a.m. -->

[F4Md] 6:25 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 10:07:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 2:15 a.m. -->
(F1) fully on 5:08 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 6:23 a.m.
[F4P] 6:24 a.m. -->
fully on 7:35 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
[F4Mb] 6:24 a.m. -->
fully on 7:35 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
[F4Md] 6:25 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 11:35:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 2:15 a.m. -->
(F1) fully on 5:08 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 6:23 a.m.
[F4P] 6:24 a.m. -->
fully on 7:35 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
[F4Mb] 6:24 a.m. -->
fully on 7:35 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
[F4Md] 6:25 a.m. -->
fully on 9:04 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 07:42:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 2:15 a.m. -->
complete 5:11 a.m.

a.s.c. (6) 5:11 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 08:34:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 2:15 a.m. -->
complete 5:11 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 5:11 a.m. -->
complete 6:03 a.m., including sexuality aspects.

a.s.c. (1) 6:04 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 09:10:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 2:15 a.m. -->
complete 5:11 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 5:11 a.m. -->
complete 6:03 a.m., including sexuality aspects.
a.s.c. (1) 6:04 a.m. -->
complete 6:37 a.m.

Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began 6:37 a.m.

[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 6:38 a.m. -->

a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 6:39 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 09:47:12 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 2:15 a.m. -->
complete 5:11 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 5:11 a.m. -->
complete 6:03 a.m., including sexuality aspects.
a.s.c. (1) 6:04 a.m. -->
complete 6:37 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began 6:37 a.m.
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 6:38 a.m. -->
complete 7:16 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 6:39 a.m. -->
complete 7:08 a.m.

a.s.c. (3) 7:08 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 11:58:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 6:39 a.m. -->
complete 7:08 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 7:08 a.m. -->
complete 9:25 a.m.

a.s.c. (4) (for minor criminal and better a.s.r.) 9:26 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-24 12:40:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 6:39 a.m. -->
complete 7:08 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 7:08 a.m. -->
complete 9:25 a.m.
a.s.c. (4) (for minor criminal and better a.s.r.) 9:26 a.m. -->
complete 10:09 a.m.

OK, I guess I’ll get some breakfast.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 20:06:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 6:39 a.m. -->
complete 7:08 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 7:08 a.m. -->
complete 9:25 a.m.
a.s.c. (4) (for minor criminal and better a.s.r.) 9:26 a.m. -->
complete 10:09 a.m.
It seems there were two changes on the fly:

1. a.s.c.. (4) went to just minor good and better a.s.r.

2. there is still just one split (humans) in [SSA] but there are
now more mergers than just the new orca species.

Anyway, I haven’t yet given up on this latest attempt.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 07:48:08 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 2:15 a.m. -->
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 5:15 a.m.
“First we take Manhattan..."

The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 5:16 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 08:04:19 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 2:15 a.m. -->
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 5:15 a.m.
“First we take Manhattan..."
The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 5:16 a.m.
The third (bottlenose dolphin ootw; 260 years ago) applied 5:32 a.m.
Very large region, including up to 30 km inland from oceans,
seas, major rivers, and some lakes accessible from major rivers.
(Also descent from at least one in said region 260 years ago.)

I’ll post again when the recent 43 (120--667 years ago)
have all been applied. Those were the 43 that had
still been on to some extent, the other 3629 of the
last 10,500 years had not.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 09:32:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 2:15 a.m. -->
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 5:15 a.m.
“First we take Manhattan..."
The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 5:16 a.m.
The third (bottlenose dolphin ootw; 260 years ago) applied 5:32 a.m.
Very large region, including up to 30 km inland from oceans,
seas, major rivers, and some lakes accessible from major rivers.
(Also descent from at least one in said region 260 years ago.)
I’ll post again when the recent 43 (120--667 years ago)
have all been applied. Those were the 43 that had
still been on to some extent, the other 3629 of the
last 10,500 years had not.
Popthrough 43 (Turtle Island; 667 years ago) applied 7:00 a.m.

I’ll post again after number 56 has been applied. (Upcoming:
Jacob [44], Jesus [45], Moses [46], Rama [47], Krishna [48],
Buddha [53], Spinner dolphin [55], sperm whale [56].)
David Dalton
2024-04-24 11:28:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Popthrough 44 (Jacob) was applied at 7:14 a.m.

Popthrough 45 (Jesus) was applied at 7:25 a.m.

Popthrough 46 (Moses) was applied at 7:32 a.m.

Popthrough 47 (Rama) was applied at 7:42 a.m.

Popthrough 48 (Krishna) was applied at 7:49 a.m.

Popthrough 53 (Buddha) was applied at 8:34 a.m.

Popthrough 55 (the most significant cetacean, a Spinner
dolphin) was applied at 8:50 a.m.

Popthrough 56 (the second most significant cetacean,
a sperm whale) was applied at 8:55 a.m.

The third most significant cetacean was the bottlenose dolphin [3]
at this stage 260 years ago, due to its largest original region, even
though there has been less time for descent.

I’ll post again when all 3672 of the last 10,500 years have
been applied, unless there is a full reset before then.

Now I’ll nap for an hour and plan to nap more in the
afternoon and again in the early evening before
hopefully going out to Folk Night at The Ship Pub.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 11:31:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Oops, I forgot, after popthrough 43:

[Reminder of June 1996 binding] 7:04 --> 7:33 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-27 02:16:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
April 26, 2024 (Lesbian Visibility Day/Hug a Friend Day)

Popthrough 3672 was applied at 11:40 p.m.

[GSB] 11:40 p.m. -->

[HCP] 11:41 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-27 03:40:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
April 27, 2024 (Marine Mammal Rescue Day/World Healing Day)

[GSB] complete 1:08 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-27 06:36:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
[HCP] complete 3:59 a.m.
Possibility of Extinction deadline 1200 UTC April 27, 2056.

Note that the Selective Cull includes infertility and miscarriage
of pregnancies of less than a lunar month after conception
where at least one of the responsible party/ies is medium
criminal or worse, until they get up to minor criminal status,
and also miscarriage of pregnancies of less than a lunar
month after conception that are not explicitly wanted by
all responsible party/ies, regardless of their goodness level(s).
And major and extreme criminal have to worry about dying
if they don’t start to follow their healing circle prescriptions,
while medium criminal would just continue to have warning signs
plus the infertility.
David Dalton

David Dalton
2024-04-24 10:14:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 2:15 a.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 7:43 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-27 01:28:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 2:15 a.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 7:43 a.m.
April 26, 2027

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 10:30 p.m.

(s2) RNA adjusted by 10:38 p.m.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 10:57 p.m.
David Dalton
David Dalton
2024-04-27 06:19:11 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 2:15 a.m. -->
(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 7:43 a.m.
April 26, 2024
(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 10:30 p.m.
(s2) RNA adjusted by 10:38 p.m.
(s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 10:57 p.m.
April 27, 2024

(s4) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 3:38 a.m.

[SMPESetup], which had many collaborators, is now complete.

Goddess began the sudden magickal physical evolution (s.m.p.e.)
at 3:40 a.m. NDT (0610 UTC) April 27, 2024.

Physical markings should be slightly visible in three days and
fully realized in 32 days. Transformation not including bone
will be complete in five months, and including bone in 28 months,
less for those under five years old. I am hoping that some
healing effects will start to be noticed before World Healing Day
is over.
David Dalton
2024-04-27 23:59:00 UTC
There has been another FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress,
and I will try again, now that I have had a brief period of centred
clarity with +2 mood since the beginning of the last fake attempt
and now that I have come out as straight-type-2-M and as an ootw
to my Facebook friends, which includes some family and some
actual friends.

I will start a new thread “Leading up to Beltane”
but this time won’t post it to alt.music.s-mclachlan
but just to some magick and pagan newsgroups
including alt.religion.druid .