Turning off Clairaudience/ Clairvoyance
n***@yahoo.com
2009-10-08 19:56:51 UTC
Is there a proven way for turing off Clairaudience (or Clairvoyance)
after they have manifest? Or any psychic abilities for that matter?
(except Dreaming or Lucid dreams). Any real life examples, books,
authors, therapists?

thanks
NEN
Alrah
2009-10-08 21:22:56 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Is there a proven way for turing off Clairaudience (or Clairvoyance)
after they have manifest? Or any psychic abilities for that matter?
(except Dreaming or Lucid dreams). Any real life examples, books,
authors, therapists?
thanks
NEN
Yeah - get baptised or Christened by a preist with enough watts to cut
you off from the divine presence. Then you're be in the half light,
and dependant upon ... well - you'll be dependant and vulnerable to
something you'd rather not be
j***@gmail.com
this is bullshit.
Mike Duffy
2016-11-21 05:16:53 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
this is bullshit.
The original post is 7 years old. In any case, the OP might try a tinfoil
hat.
A B
2009-10-10 17:11:08 UTC
The voices do provide information that I do not know or have access
to. But they refuse to answer anything on will (on asking) or matters
related to job $ etc. That is why I want to turn it off. There is no
point in knowing what is coming up next in your life not in direct
words but hints. When the thing happens I go "ooh, that is what they
were trying to say.." When they say they constantly nag. I want to rid
of it. It is annoying.. it is not hallucination. They come as barely
audible inner voice in the head. Please lookup any book on
Clairaudience. No had written anything how to turn them off.
(I've replied here, since this thread seemed more to the point.)

What kind of information do the voices give you? Please could you give me
some examples, just for interest? If they won't answer questions or give a
clear answer, then they aren't going to be much use. Do they sound like
real sounds, or just like thinking about sounds? Either way they must be a
pain.
I'm afraid I haven't got any books about clairaudience. Have you read
anything by Sonia Choquette? She is clairaudient, but properly, i.e. she
calls the shots. I read one of hers and it was very good, but I can't
remember whether she said anything about getting rid of voices that won't go
when they're asked. Unfortunately I haven't got the book any more.
Hope this helps,
A. B.
Voyd
2009-10-10 21:05:08 UTC
if you stop paying attention to them, the inner voices will fade. but
the more you pay attention to them, the more you listen to them and for
them, the stronger and louder they will become.

starve them of energy and attention, distract yourself with other
things, and dont ascribe any subjective reality to them and you will
find that the voices will go away
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
2009-10-11 02:00:41 UTC
Post by Voyd
if you stop paying attention to them, the inner voices will fade. but
the more you pay attention to them, the more you listen to them and for
them, the stronger and louder they will become.
starve them of energy and attention, distract yourself with other
things, and dont ascribe any subjective reality to them and you will
find that the voices will go away
*Chuckle* i dont know about "clairaudience/Clarvoyance" but thats great
advice for dealing with this group of "voices."
--
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky/files/sf_anthem.mp3
Tom
2009-10-11 02:53:37 UTC
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
Post by Voyd
if you stop paying attention to them, the inner voices will fade. but
the more you pay attention to them, the more you listen to them and for
them, the stronger and louder they will become.
starve them of energy and attention, distract yourself with other
things, and dont ascribe any subjective reality to them and you will
find that the voices will go away
*Chuckle* i dont know about "clairaudience/Clarvoyance" but thats great
advice for dealing with this group of "voices."
Yes indeed. The best way to avoid having the consider what I say is
to stop paying attention to what I say. However, as many people have
learned, it doesn't work if you only *pretend* not to be paying
attention. As for distracting yourself as a means to solve your
problems, that's what got a lot of you into trouble in the first
place, trying to distract yourself from unpleasant aspects of reality
by diving headlong into juvenile comic book fantasies, like imagining
that the intrusive thoughts brought on by severe stress are some sort
of developing psychic power.
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
2009-10-11 19:15:46 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by Voyd
if you stop paying attention to them, the inner voices will fade. but
the more you pay attention to them, the more you listen to them and for
them, the stronger and louder they will become.
starve them of energy and attention, distract yourself with other
things, and dont ascribe any subjective reality to them and you will
find that the voices will go away
*Chuckle* i dont know about "Clairaudience/Clarvoyance" but thats great
advice for dealing with this group of "voices."
Yes indeed. The best way to avoid having the consider what I say is
to stop paying attention to what I say.
Tsk, really "Tom", your not all that and a bag of chips. And even if you
are one of the few saner "voices" here you are not without your own
issues that have caused more than a few people to tune you out. With
good reason, legitimately, no matter what you may think of a person not
agreeing whole heartedly with your assumptions.
Post by Tom
However, as many people have
learned, it doesn't work if you only *pretend* not to be paying
attention.
And of course you would "clarivoyently' know this? or your much vaunted
inductive reasoning would cause you to believe a person is only
"pretending"?
Post by Tom
As for distracting yourself as a means to solve your
problems, that's what got a lot of you into trouble in the first
place,
What are you on about now? If you are NOT talking to me, then edit your
postings in such a way as it is clear to whom you address your remarks.
Post by Tom
trying to distract yourself from unpleasant aspects of reality
by diving headlong into juvenile comic book fantasies,
You prefer adult, literary fantasies:)
Post by Tom
like imagining
that the intrusive thoughts brought on by severe stress are some sort
of developing psychic power.
Perhaps "you" need to reconsider how "you" phase such statements.

And whether you are right or wrong your headstrong rush to judgment is
just one example of why I as well as any one else may "tune you out"
along with the rest of the noise here.

And physical stress is a traditional route to 'awaken' such "psychic power."

Tom
2009-10-12 17:28:35 UTC
Post by Voyd
if you stop paying attention to them, the inner voices will fade. but
the more you pay attention to them, the more you listen to them and for
them, the stronger and louder they will become.
starve them of energy and attention, distract yourself with other
things, and dont ascribe any subjective reality to them and you will
find that the voices will go away
*Chuckle* i dont know about "Clairaudience/Clarvoyance" but thats great
advice for dealing with this group of "voices."
Yes indeed.  The best way to avoid having the consider what I say is
to stop paying attention to what I say.
Tsk, really "Tom", your not all that and a bag of chips. And even if you
are one of the few saner "voices" here you are not without your own
issues that have caused more than a few people to tune you out.
Actually most of the world tunes us all out. If I were to take that
personally, I'd hardly have any fun at all. So it really doesn't
matter to me who *isn't* listening. I speak only to those who are
interested, who are tuning in, if not always very well or very
happily. There are certain people who can't actually bring themselves
to tune me out, despite the fact that they wish they could. One of
the common ways they express this frustrated desire is to pretend
they're ignoring me and announcing the pretense over and over.
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
However, as many people have
learned, it doesn't work if you only *pretend* not to be paying
attention.
And of course you would "clarivoyently' know this? or your much vaunted
inductive reasoning would cause you to believe a person is only
"pretending"?
I always find it amusing when people think their feelings and
motivations are invisible when they communicate in chats or message
boards. As if nobody is ever going to figure out anything about
them. Look, it's simple to observe the pretense of not paying
attention to me. The person who is supposedly ignoring me keeps
responding to my posts by telling me yet again that he's ignoring me
and what I've done lately that has prompted him to tell me yet again
that he's ignoring me. The mere act of telling me you're ignoring me
while you addressing me is self-contradictory.
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
As for distracting yourself as a means to solve your
problems, that's what got a lot of you into trouble in the first
place,
What are you on about now?
Read before you react, Joe. I explain exactly what I'm "on about" in
the next couple of sentences.
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
trying to distract yourself from unpleasant aspects of reality
by diving headlong into juvenile comic book fantasies,
You prefer adult, literary fantasies:)
They are more varied and nuanced. ;) Yet, it's the distraction itself
that is the problem, not the quality of the fantasy used to achive the
distraction.
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
like imagining
that the intrusive thoughts brought on by severe stress are some sort
of developing psychic power.
Perhaps "you" need to reconsider how "you" phase such statements.
Upon reconsideration, I think I phrased that statement pretty well the
first time.
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
And whether you are right or wrong your headstrong rush to judgment is
just one example of why I as well as any one else may "tune you out"
along with the rest of the noise here.
Just too much of a buzzkill, even it it's true. So, rather than
finding out whether or not it's true by careful experiment, you'd
prefer to tune the whole notion out. Another dive back into the
shelter of fantasy.
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
And physical stress is a traditional route to 'awaken' such "psychic power."
The traditional way to get comic book super powers is by being exposed
to intense gamma radiation or by coming in contact with something that
has been bombarded by intense gamma radiation. In some cases, it's
hereditary, like if you came from another planet or were a mutant, but
if you're not lucky enough to be born a demi-god, you have to undergo
some kind of physical stress in order to develop super powers.

Same thing. And same objection: Nobody really has superpowers. It's
just a story. People who get bombarded with intense gamma radiation
die. They do not become the Hulk. And nobody really has psychic
powers no matter how nervous they get before job interviews. it's
just a story too.
Voyd
2009-10-12 18:17:34 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
On Oct 10, 7:00 pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq."
Post by Voyd
[...]
yawn

nothing of value here, just self-serving verbiage

go away

Voyd
t***@gmail.com
I'm stuck as well too and I need help. I didn't realize I was psychic until they've told me. And it took me about 3 months to learn about what a psychic can do. I'm very sad that I have it and I don't want it anymore. Any way of closing it off or turning it off from outsiders? I want to disconnect the bond I have with them. I feel they are trapped? I guess in my thoughts and I don't know much about how psychics handle this.
David Dalton
2014-07-15 03:39:52 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Is there a proven way for turing off Clairaudience (or Clairvoyance)
after they have manifest? Or any psychic abilities for that matter?
(except Dreaming or Lucid dreams). Any real life examples, books,
authors, therapists?
thanks
NEN
I'm stuck as well too and I need help. I didn't realize I was psychic until
they've told me. And it took me about 3 months to learn about what a psychic
can do. I'm very sad that I have it and I don't want it anymore. Any way of
closing it off or turning it off from outsiders? I want to disconnect the
bond I have with them. I feel they are trapped? I guess in my thoughts and I
don't know much about how psychics handle this.
You might want to ask on alt.paranormal and alt.meditation
as well.

But a low dose of an antipsychotic such as olanzapine might help.
"But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late." (Bob Dylan)
Bassos
2014-07-15 06:43:47 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Is there a proven way for turing off Clairaudience (or Clairvoyance)
after they have manifest? Or any psychic abilities for that matter?
(except Dreaming or Lucid dreams). Any real life examples, books,
authors, therapists?
thanks
NEN
I'm stuck as well too and I need help.
Nonsense.

You can choose to get help, but nobody 'needs' help, everything is fine.
Post by t***@gmail.com
I didn't realize I was psychic until they've told me.
Lol.

Then you are not psychic at all.

'They' told you, pffft.
Post by t***@gmail.com
And it took me about 3 months to learn about what a psychic can do.
Hehehe.

What can a psychic do ?

Moar to the point;

What can *you* do ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
I'm very sad that I have it and I don't want it anymore.
I can take that away if you really want.

You yourself can make that go away too.

What is your actual problem ?
(and none of this bullshit)
Post by t***@gmail.com
Any way of closing it off or turning it off from outsiders?
You are pretending, and not actually psychic, so there is nothing to close.

I know this, because i actually am psychic and you are not.
Post by t***@gmail.com
I want to disconnect the bond I have with them.
What bond ?

You are whining about being psychic, yet you portray completely
different symptoms.

Think about that a bit;
Being psychic has nothing to do with bondage.
Post by t***@gmail.com
I feel they are trapped?
Do you ?

Who would be trapped ?
And what does that question mark do there at the end of that sentence ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
I guess in my thoughts and I don't know much about how psychics handle this.
Tell us an actual problem and leave this juvenile angst out of
conversations, coz that is just bullshit.
t***@gmail.com
More into detail. They told me they were doing an investigation on me for approximately 9 years. I was admitted to the hospital for Schizophrenia in 2006 for the first blown voices. Medicine has helped me for these 9 years until I had my dosage tapered to 1 mg of my Risperdal. The voices were prominent ever since April of this year. They came up with strange scenarios. The things I've learned was binaural meditation, reiki, chakra cleansing and such to protect myself from psychic attacks. They've taught me to open doors and close my doors. They often force me to open my third eye. In an instant they made my body feel drained and I felt so sleepy. When I told them I was going to sleep, in an instance they took away the sleepiness. I've often get sexual physical sensations (attacks) and even aromas like perfume scents and foul smells. They talk about erasing my memories and such and I can't remember things. They have also mind controlled me and caused hallucinations as well. It's louder with running water and when the t.v is on too. My emotions are controlled as well such as to where I will feel anxiety and cry out of the blue. I'm on 150 mg of antidepressant and it was working (felt numb) and the effects went away when they started doing adjustments to my mind. I get images in my head that feel like they were forced because I never had them before. I go back and forth whether this is clairaudience, clairsentience, and mind control like they say or schizophrenia. I don't know who they are. There are children, men, and women doing recording my thoughts. They said I've inflicted pain amongst them and they want out of it. The only way I or they can get out is if I feel guilt and cry. They play games with me saying they lied and didn't and then lied again. And sometimes they tell me to go outside with my hands up and lock the doors. They do this everyday with me and it doesn't work. I have OCD as well and I can't stop visualizing so it calls them back. I'm actually blind I cannot see.
David Dalton
2014-07-17 04:41:46 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
[...]
Who are "they"?

It sounds as though you could benefit from a slightly higher
dosage of Risperdal, and maybe meditation techniques.
"When love comes to town, I'm gonna jump that train
When love comes to town, I'm gonna catch that flame." (U2)
t***@gmail.com
2016-06-18 17:34:48 UTC
Rispradal doesn't work .
Bassos
2014-07-17 17:39:32 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi Bassos,
More into detail.
How do you get your written text to you, by special keyboard, or sounds,
or is there someone assisting you or somesuch ?
(re being blind)
Post by t***@gmail.com
They told me they were doing an investigation on me for approximately 9 years.
What do they sound like ?

Inside or outside, serious, jokingly, technical, aggressive, beautiful,
how ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
I was admitted to the hospital for Schizophrenia in 2006 for the first blown voices.
Okay, tell us about that particular episode.
What did you hear?
Post by t***@gmail.com
Medicine has helped me for these 9 years until I had my dosage tapered to 1 mg of my Risperdal.
Numbing the mind is a temporary solution.
The brain will just make more receptors and retract reuptake.
Drugs (pharmaceuticals) are kinda a temporary cast, so the immediate
danger is contained. That means there would have to be actual danger to
you or people around you to start on drugs.

Once safe-ish, the work goes into deciding yourself what you do.
Post by t***@gmail.com
The voices were prominent ever since April of this year. They came up with strange scenarios.
Imagination is not bad in itself.

People call that psychotic only if you get to confused by them idea's.
Post by t***@gmail.com
The things I've learned was binaural meditation, reiki, chakra cleansing and such to protect myself from psychic attacks.
It is almost always you yourself doing the internal dialogue.

Meditation is about silencing all the voices, and then all the sounds,
and all everything, so you just are; a breathing living being.

Seems like that should have brought some assistance.

How come you went to psychic attack ?
Just because most of what the body decides is mostly only presented for
consideration, you yourself can decide how to enjoy life.

And the body is trainable.

You can decide to train, by using a specific diet, by exercise, by what
you read and enjoy, how you view the world.

The body is quite stubborn, and so that takes perseverance.
Post by t***@gmail.com
They've taught me to open doors and close my doors.
It is indeed possible to completely shut down them doors by being all
drugged up on anti-psychotics.
(or methods to a similar result)

I prefer being just fine with the wonder and splendour that magick brings.

Your issue is fear of voices.

Do you also cower from anyone else that speaks to you ?

You do not even have to ignore them, you could perhaps just use them as
sources of imaginary information.
Once you start seeing through them and start mocking the entire deal,
that is a point where you might want to get a friend to help out.

Coming back to your body not liking the whole change.

Realizing in full the strength that is the immortal indestructible core
of every single part of reality, that helps.
Post by t***@gmail.com
They often force me to open my third eye.
Really ?

How are you forced to open your minds eye ?

Night-terrors ?
Day-dreams ?

Suggestions ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
In an instant they made my body feel drained and I felt so sleepy.
What did you see ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
When I told them I was going to sleep, in an instance(sic; instant) they took away the sleepiness.
How did they do that ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
I've often get sexual physical sensations (attacks) and even aromas like perfume scents and foul smells.
Have you got a video of an fMRI recording of you having a
vision/hallucination for us to see ?

Interpretations optional.
Post by t***@gmail.com
They talk about erasing my memories and such and I can't remember things.
Use tricks to remember anyway.

Anker experiences with specifics.

Don't discuss your specifics, so nobody but you and your voices know them.
Post by t***@gmail.com
They have also mind controlled me and caused hallucinations as well. It's louder with running water and when the t.v is on too.
White noise.

ie; white noise seduces the mind to go into it's own world.

Have you experimented with classical music ?
That streams directed dreaming, and perhaps that works.
Post by t***@gmail.com
My emotions are controlled as well such as to where I will feel anxiety and cry out of the blue.
Relax your shoulders.

First thing you do, whenever; relax your shoulders and the body follows.

See something terrifying, and what do you do ?
You relax your shoulders.
Not run away, not scream in fear, no; just relaxing your shoulders.

That in itself is tilted enough to not consider the situation scary, yet
more absurd.
Absurdity can still be scary, yet training with that you seem to have in
plenty.
Post by t***@gmail.com
I'm on 150 mg of antidepressant and it was working (felt numb) and the effects went away when they started doing adjustments to my mind.
What sort of adjustments ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
I get images in my head that feel like they were forced because I never had them before.
Where you born blind, or some accident later ?

Sometimes people born blind still get images from the eyes, they just do
not connect reliably to the visual cortex.

Not claiming that your eyes work, just suggestions for investigations.
Post by t***@gmail.com
I go back and forth whether this is clairaudience, clairsentience, and mind control like they say or schizophrenia.
What can you do ?

Can you sense when to leave to 'just' catch a train ?
(i've seen blind people take the train to work plenty of times)

How do you feel the atmosphere in a room ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
I don't know who they are. There are children, men, and women doing recording my thoughts.
Have you such interesting thoughts then, so they should be recorded for
posteriority ?

Tell us some !
Post by t***@gmail.com
They said I've inflicted pain amongst them and they want out of it.
You could still mostly just be talking to your own body.
Post by t***@gmail.com
The only way I or they can get out is if I feel guilt and cry.
Crying get's quite the physical sensations.

Yet; who get's out ?
Just you /
Post by t***@gmail.com
They play games with me saying they lied and didn't and then lied again.
You could work out something for yourself, where you only tell the truth
yourself, about everything.
And then finding a way that still is just fine for people around you.

If someone asks you if you hear voices, you could reasonably answer that
you can hear them just fine.
Post by t***@gmail.com
And sometimes they tell me to go outside with my hands up and lock the doors.
Is there something outside you yourself would also like ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
They do this everyday with me and it doesn't work.
Just going outside does not seem all that bad, when you yourself decide
to go.
Post by t***@gmail.com
I have OCD as well and I can't stop visualizing so it calls them back.
With proper OCD, and psychotic episodes, how could you know if your OCD
ticks have been done, or just imagined ?
Oh well, perhaps someone else can see for you.
t***@gmail.com
Actually I feel like no one is assisting me. These voices may be few or a lot of people due to the voice changer. Their voices change and I am able to identify them by directing energy force at them/push. More men and few woman with children. They sound interrogative, negative, and they cold read me from time to time using repetitive terms such as liar and derogatory terms such as stupid...now butthead. The adjustments that they do to make me feel anxious and cry out of the blue is through the use of mind control techniques. Sometimes I hear hypnosis or maybe the use of electronics I am not sure. It's usually more louder around radioactive things or electronics. They say they are a psychic family. I feel tense and anxious the room feels sometimes eery. I try to push all negativity out but they want me to be negative in order for them to be free. They say I am trapped in their heads or there is some attachment I have with them. There were a lot of unsuccessful attempts to get them out because I accidently call them in my mind or have a visual image of them and it calls them back. I had a head trauma when I was a little baby and at the age of 16. I only see images when I am in a deep sleep or upon waking from a deep sleep. Some things I feel images were instilled into my thoughts by them and even emotions as well. My medicine is supposed to be working but it isn't and I know why now. Do psychics have the ability for such manipulation of the mind. Lastly, I have never had an fMRI but I am thinking about getting one or am getting one.
Bassos
2014-07-21 19:58:39 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Bassos
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi Bassos,
More into detail.
I'm actually blind I cannot see.
Oh well, perhaps someone else can see for you.
Actually I feel like no one is assisting me.
That's not very nice.

In the very answer to a post where i was helping you.

Change viewpoint.
t***@gmail.com
I'm actually taking 6mg of Invega XR. It did somewhat turn the voices down and they were diminishing. These beings actually bypassed everything by making adjustments to my brain again. I sometimes feel the pressure near my auditory regions, frontal, occipital regions too, and my sensory motors. I can also feel them punching me in the face or torturing me such as cutting, burning and making me itch my skin. They always use the phrases do you like it? do you want it? do you love it? And they put aromas such as feces, perfumes, urine, men odor and other foul smells. They put the smell of blood to see my reactions. I lived for 9 years without noticing that I was being mind controlled or being investigated. I came out of the delusion that I was clairvoyant or a psychic. They just barged in my brain in 2006 and made a false accusation that I raped and molested my nephew. And I had intrusive thoughts at the time, fear and dreading it the whole time. He was 3 at the time and started creating auditory hallucinations such as hearing multiple voices going all at once. It was quite strange because it came like it was full blown and lasted 4 weeks. I've had sexual attacks when I am asleep during those 9 years and dreams where I am being drawn into doors. I'm now coming to the conclusion that the investigation was since I was a child because I've had images when I was young or flashback images that were instilled in my head or events that happened when I wasn't borned. I can't remember because my memory is deteriorating all the time and they keep erasing my mind constantly to make me forget. They do that because they don't want me to think about paying the bills, cleaning the house, or going to the doctors. If I just step out of the house it is considered running away. They used the term killed a lot. Saying that I killed their whole family/investigators. There's probably roughly 17 people I am hearing? Not sure because I don't know. I just recognize voice tones and counted. I was drawn to kill myself in June because I was being controlled. I've never felt that way before in my entire life. It was so different who would've someone like myself, a friendly person would want to do that. It was like a forced drive to kill myself and it allowed the investigators to make a conclusion that I "killed" (ended integrity of someone). If I killed myself with pills, it means I killed. They were trying to keep me awake with "mind control" and I went to the hospital 5 hours later. I overdose on 12-13 pills of prescription medication. I drank charcoal and it was supposed to make me throw up the toxins in my body. They (voices) wouldn't allow it. I couldn't use the bathroom, I couldn't throw it up or excrete it out. It was supposed to occur within an hour. I hate the guilt trips they make me go through. I have doubt about the mind which is why I didn't feel guilt. They are always telling they are going confine me into a psych ward or mental hospital after they are free. I can't tell if they're spirit guides or human beings. It just seems they are highly negative. I've been quite the negative during teen years and until adulthood. But I am trying to change that.
Mike Duffy
2014-07-18 15:08:02 UTC
[...] These beings actually bypassed everything by
making adjustments to my brain again.
[...] they keep erasing my mind constantly to make me forget.
They do that because they don't want me to think about paying
the bills, cleaning the house, or going to the doctors.
You can probably make arrangements with the bank to automatically pay most
of your bills.

[...] I was drawn to kill myself in June because I was being controlled.

Do not commit suicide, because

1) If your demons are real, you have let them win.
2) If they are imaginary, you will waste your life for nothing.

[...] I hate the guilt trips they make me go through.
[...] They are always telling they are going confine me
into a psych ward or mental hospital after they are free.

They cannot do that; only your doctors can. And the doctors will only do
that if you hurt or attempt to hurt anyone, including yourself. So stop
thinking about killing yourself, and you might be okay.

I can't tell if they're spirit guides or human beings.
It just seems they are highly negative.
[...] But I am trying to change that.

That's a good start. If you can afford it, sometimes a change in venue can
"reset" your life. Moving to a new city, or even a new house in the same
city forces you to go through all your junk and throw out the stuff that no
longer applies. The same can be said of all your ideas and preconceptions.
And maybe your demons will have trouble following you. They can get stuck
in mental ruts as well.

There is also a remote chance that your problems are environmental, i.e.
you are very sensitive to things in your current home. For example,
low-level acoustic or electromagnetic disturbances from factory machinery
can cause subliminal stress. Or maybe your house has a fungal infection or
low levels of irritating chemicals from a variety of sources.
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
j***@gmail.com
2016-11-21 05:29:50 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Is there a proven way for turing off Clairaudience (or Clairvoyance)
after they have manifest? Or any psychic abilities for that matter?
(except Dreaming or Lucid dreams). Any real life examples, books,
authors, therapists?
thanks
NEN
Hi NeN

I am clairaudient/clairvoyant
My hearing turns on randomly, but i have had situations which me feel uneasy.
Person has sat right beside, few km away or in next room. Started when I was kid... but last time it was when I was drunk and relaxed mode..so I am careful with whom i am drinking. Your pineal gland is active (key word for being a psychic). Think about if you recognize the thoughts, voices to belong anyone you know. Good idea is to try to control of your own thoughts and study them. Sometimes we can even imagine the voices.. You don´t need any priest for this.
Learn to shield your own energy and grounding as well. That is best advice you can get here as everyone else seems to blame spirits etc.
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 13:32:46 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
Is there a proven way for turing off Clairaudience (or Clairvoyance)
after they have manifest? Or any psychic abilities for that matter?
(except Dreaming or Lucid dreams). Any real life examples, books,
authors, therapists?
thanks
NEN
YOU ASK THE GODS ODIN, FREYA OR ZEUS, THOR ETC. TO GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH AND NOT THE PATH OF THE EVIL !!! ASK FOR SUCCESS AND WEALTH UNTIL THEN!!
OR YOU CAN GO TO JESUS THE CHRISTIAN PATH !!
OR BUDDHA THE BUDDHIST PATH !!
OR ALLAH THE MUSLIM PATH !!