"a pack of cards; the joker missing"
David Dalton
2024-06-26 04:48:23 UTC
June 26, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

The “I will walk into the fire” I relate to Kali dancing upon Shiva
to bring forth new fire, which Hindus equate with creativity, in
the cremation ground, and I relate this to the solar sunspot
cycle, and think it is sufficiently close to three sunspot cycles
since my September 5, 1991 sun stare for me to proceed.
SoI hope I can come out of my low/working years soon and
perhaps walk unto some woman’s fire.

I have been saying that if my workings work I want credit
but will give credit to my collaborators. However I have to
make one more promise: I will claim credit for negotiation,
tracking, and suggestions, including suggestions of what
to funnel adjust, but reserve credit for activation for my
collaborators, especially Goddess, but also including other
popthrough collaborators, other evolution collaborators, and
other assisted shaktipat collaborators.

Other required changes:

1. popthrough order: the 42 recent ones in reverse chronological
order, then the remaining 1630 by decreasing number of
someones covered by the popthrough hcp sub, and

2. popthrough hcp sub coverage: belief and still around will be
at full strength, just original region and/or descent will be at
1/5 strength; full strength will override 1/5 strength if there
is a conflict. I will be covered by each popthrough hcp sub by
default at 1/5 strength except for full strength by Taliesin and Jesus.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 1:52 a.m.

(I couldn’t stand waiting until September 5 so negotiated
the above, but fear that Lucy will pull away the football again.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-28 03:54:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 27, 2024 (Canadian Multiculturalism Day)

FULL RESET, with two required changes:

1. a.s.c. (4) will go to minor criminal and better a.s.r.,

2. popthrough order: first the 592 14-years-low-years ones (including
the recent 42) in reverse chronological order, followed by the 1080
7-years-low-years ones in reverse chronological order.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 10:17 p.m.

This will be my last attempt until September 5.

June 28, 2024 (International Lightning Safety Day)

[B] in general was complete at 1:05 a.m.

Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 1:09 a.m.
(modified to include waking of the 165).

Other items should start being completed shortly, but again
I won’t post more updates until the attempt is complete
unless someone asks me to.

My Salmon on the Thorns web page counter is now 12,645.
David Dalton
2024-06-28 20:54:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 28 evening/night (reverse-light-D-moon/dark-D-moon)

I lied, I will try at least one more time before September 5.
(Seven-ember 5, 33rd anniversary of my sun stare.)

FULL RESET, with two minor changes required:

1. add to a.i. the fact that my primary siddhi is matchmaking,

2. R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution will not cover
the few pets that are evolving. Also there will be no improvement
in existing abilities, except 1/3 strength aquaculture special
ability will be added to wide range magickal special ability
and to psychedelic drug enhanceable special ability.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 6:09 p.m.

These evening/night attempts have been drastically cutting
into my live music at-ten-dance.

DD