astronomical Beltane attempt/extreme crone moon onset
David Dalton
2024-05-05 20:20:54 UTC
May 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours
(Cinco de Mayo/Orthodox Easter/World Laughter Day/
astronomical Beltane/extreme crone moon/Sunday)

I went for a walk this afternoon and the sun came out
for the first time in days. On the way back I wished
Gaia and Sola a happy astronomical Beltane (halfway
between spring equinox and summer solstice, which
came at 9:28 a.m., but the sun wasn’t out then, and
I wasn’t up yet).

As of 5:13 p.m. I still had no new hits on my mystic
page. Also there was a mentally ill man downtown
who I divine is minor criminal, not worse, so
R-HDBE is not done (and FUCK was not adjusted
in [F4Md]).

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. the popthrough order, which affects [PCMM], (F3),
[F4P], and [min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap), will now be
the recent 43 in reverse chronological order, followed
by the remaining 14-years-low-years ones in reverse
chronological order, followed by the 7-years-low-years
ones in reverse chronological order. So Jacob will
no longer be number 44, and cetaceans will have a
bit of an advantage since a majority of cetacean ones
are 14-years and a majority of human ones are 7-years.
(But again belief coverage later in the sequence overrides
1/5 coverage earlier in the sequence if there is conflict,
just for the [PCMM] hcp subs.)

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 5:27 p.m.
I won’t post updates until it is complete unless someone
asks me to, but you can assume that I am proceeding
as in the “late Beltane attempt/crone/moon” thread
except for the popthrough order. Please follow up
if you have any questions or can note any effects,
or even just to let me know that you are reading.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-07 02:43:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 6, 2024 (Yom HaShoah)

The attempt was complete at 11:58 p.m.

Possibility of Extinction deadline is 1200 UTC May 7, 2056.

I promise to wait for a mundane sign of interest from Sarah
until 11:58 p.m. June 3, 2024 before locking with any other bif.
But I guess I could be a special guest with a locked
bif--lesbian or bif--bif couple before then.

My mystic web page counter is now at 12,543. Since [B]
in general is done I would expect it to increase soon, but
not extremely fast since there will be no memory jogging
other than block 6 rebound/recovery. But if it doesn’t
increase soon I will have to consider the possibility of
another full reset. Also I am waiting for evidence that
[B] in general is done before relaying any more matches
to those involved.

It is now slightly more than a day before new/dark moon
and the moon is at 1.5% waning crescent.

Physical markings to distinguish the 55 ghuman species
should be slightly visible in three days and fully
realized in 23 days.