Leading up to Beltane
David Dalton
2024-04-28 00:11:03 UTC
There has been another FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress,
and I will try again, now that I have had a brief period of centred
clarity with +2 mood since the beginning of the last fake attempt
and now that I have come out as straight-type-2-M and as an ootw
to my Facebook friends, which includes some family and some
actual friends, since the beginning of the last Sisyphean fake attempt.

I will now begin a new attempt, leading up to Beltane.
I have had to start a new notebook.

[B] for the 5 bowheads 9:18 --> 9:23 p.m.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 9:18 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 9:18 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 9:18 p.m. -->
[F123] 9:18 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 9:18 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 9:18 p.m. -->
[SSA] 9:18 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
[B] in general 9:23 p.m. -->
my mystic web page counter is currently at 12,482.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many committed couples, and
including a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Again there is a start at a Glossary on my mystic page.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-04-28 00:15:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
There has been another FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress,
and I will try again, now that I have had a brief period of centred
clarity with +2 mood since the beginning of the last fake attempt
and now that I have come out as straight-type-2-M and as an ootw
to my Facebook friends, which includes some family and some
actual friends, since the beginning of the last Sisyphean fake attempt.
I will now begin a new attempt, leading up to Beltane.
I have had to start a new notebook.
I forgot to note the date.

April 27, 2024. To get UTC/GMT add 2.5 hours
(Marine Mammal Rescue Day/World Healing Day)
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:12:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 9:23 p.m. -->
complete 11:30 p.m.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 11:35 p.m.

I forgot to mention two changes I had to make:

1. [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.] In the a.i. include any of the 43 recent
popthrough ootws they know of (or even know, if it is the living
bowhead whale one), and

2. a.s.c. (4) will still come last in the a.s.c. sequence but will
go just to medium good and better a.s.r. (where the average
goodness of ghumans is minor criminal).
David Dalton
2024-04-28 04:17:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 9:23 p.m. -->
complete 11:30 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 11:35 p.m.
April 28, 2024

1:40 a.m. : only one hit other than me since [B] in general
supposedly began and no more since (MJJ) supposedly
began => No (MJJ) or [B] yet.

[B] in general 1:41 a.m. -->

But I guess that means I will stay up past 2 a.m., when I
had said around 1 a.m. that I would go to bed if my mystic
web page counter didn’t move within an hour.

These mystic blocks suck, and I hope block 6 doesn’t
cause Smickles (Sarah) to lose her label (it won’t if [B] in
general works; i.e., the seven blocks are lifted).
David Dalton
2024-04-28 06:06:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 9:23 p.m. -->
complete 11:30 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 11:35 p.m.
April 28, 2024
1:40 a.m. : only one hit other than me since [B] in general
supposedly began and no more since (MJJ) supposedly
began => No (MJJ) or [B] yet.
[B] in general 1:41 a.m. -->
complete 3:31 a.m.

However there will be no memory jogging other than block 6
rebound/recovery, so I don’t expect my mystic web page
counter to rise very quickly right away, but it has been stuck
at 12,484 for a while now, so if it doesn’t rise some by noon
I will have to conclude that [B] in general was not done again.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 13:54:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 9:23 p.m. -->
complete 11:30 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 11:35 p.m.
April 28, 2024
1:40 a.m. : only one hit other than me since [B] in general
supposedly began and no more since (MJJ) supposedly
began => No (MJJ) or [B] yet.
[B] in general 1:41 a.m. -->
complete 3:31 a.m.
However there will be no memory jogging other than block 6
rebound/recovery, so I don’t expect my mystic web page
counter to rise very quickly right away, but it has been stuck
at 12,484 for a while now, so if it doesn’t rise some by noon
I will have to conclude that [B] in general was not done again.
11:08 a.m. : no new hits => no [B]

[B] in general 11:17 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-28 16:09:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[B] in general 9:23 p.m. -->
complete 11:30 p.m.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 11:35 p.m.
April 28, 2024
1:40 a.m. : only one hit other than me since [B] in general
supposedly began and no more since (MJJ) supposedly
began => No (MJJ) or [B] yet.
[B] in general 1:41 a.m. -->
complete 3:31 a.m.
However there will be no memory jogging other than block 6
rebound/recovery, so I don’t expect my mystic web page
counter to rise very quickly right away, but it has been stuck
at 12,484 for a while now, so if it doesn’t rise some by noon
I will have to conclude that [B] in general was not done again.
11:08 a.m. : no new hits => no [B]
[B] in general 11:17 a.m. -->
complete 1;34 p.m.

Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 1:36 p.m.

If that doesn’t work I don’t know what I’ll do, perhaps
there will be another full reset.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 20:17:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Only one hit other than me by 5 p.m. => FULL RESET.

I’ll start a new thread.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:26:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[incorporation of 43 workings] 9:18 p.m. -->
complete 11:54 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:29:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 9:18 p.m. -->
fully on 11:57 p.m. (but there is lots more in the overlap)
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:31:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[SSA] 9:18 p.m. -->
complete 11:59 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:38:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[F123] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024 (Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/
Workers' Memorial Day)

(F1) fully on 12:02 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 04:48:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[F123] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024 (Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/
Workers' Memorial Day)
(F1) fully on 12:02 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 2:13 a.m.

Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 2:15 a.m.

[F4P] 2:15 a.m. -->

[F4Mb] 2:15 a.m. -->

[F4Md] 2:15 a.m. -->

Nobody appears to be reading my Glossary, so perhaps there
are no effects?
David Dalton
2024-04-28 05:33:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[F123] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024 (Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/
Workers' Memorial Day)
(F1) fully on 12:02 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 2:13 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 2:15 a.m.
[F4P] 2:15 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 2:15 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 2:16 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 3:02 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 05:48:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[F123] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024 (Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/
Workers' Memorial Day)
(F1) fully on 12:02 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 2:13 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 2:15 a.m.
[F4P] 2:15 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 2:15 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 2:16 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 3:02 a.m.
[F4P] fully on 3:17 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 06:00:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[F123] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024 (Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/
Workers' Memorial Day)
(F1) fully on 12:02 a.m.
(F2) and (F3) fully on 2:13 a.m.
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 2:15 a.m.
[F4P] 2:15 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] 2:15 a.m. -->
[F4Md] 2:16 a.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 3:02 a.m.
[F4P] fully on 3:17 a.m.
[F4Md[ fully on 3:28 a.m.

However I have to wait until [GSB] and [HCP] updates are
complete before asking for [mass soul fragment retrieval].
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:42:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[RAFHDBE] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

(A,F)-HDBE done 12:10 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 02:47:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[RAFHDBE] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(A,F)-HDBE done 12:10 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 12:15 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 03:40:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[RAFHDBE] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(A,F)-HDBE done 12:10 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 12:15 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 1:08 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 04:21:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[RAFHDBE] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(A,F)-HDBE done 12:10 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 12:15 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 1:08 a.m.
[global family and marriage blessing] 1:37 --> 1:49 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 13:57:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[RAFHDBE] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(A,F)-HDBE done 12:10 a.m.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 12:15 a.m.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 1:08 a.m.
[global family and marriage blessing] 1:37 --> 1:49 a.m.
R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 11:18 a.m.
“rubber stamping” began 11:20 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 03:00:18 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[PCMM] (with consequences) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024

The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 12:27 a.m.
“First we take Manhattan..."

The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 12:29 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 03:29:47 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[PCMM] (with consequences) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 12:27 a.m.
“First we take Manhattan..."
The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 12:29 a.m.
The third (bottlenose dolphin ootw; 260 years ago) applied 12:58 a.m.
Very large region, including up to 30 km inland from oceans,
seas, major rivers, and some lakes accessible from major rivers.
(Also descent from at least one in said region 260 years ago.)

I’ll post again when the recent 43 (120--667 years ago)
have all been applied. Those were the 43 that had
still been on to some extent, the other 3629 of the
last 10,500 years had not.

However if my mystic web page counter does not move in
the next hour I am going to bed.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 05:57:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[PCMM] (with consequences) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 12:27 a.m.
“First we take Manhattan..."
The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 12:29 a.m.
The third (bottlenose dolphin ootw; 260 years ago) applied 12:58 a.m.
Very large region, including up to 30 km inland from oceans,
seas, major rivers, and some lakes accessible from major rivers.
(Also descent from at least one in said region 260 years ago.)
I’ll post again when the recent 43 (120--667 years ago)
have all been applied. Those were the 43 that had
still been on to some extent, the other 3629 of the
last 10,500 years had not.
Popthrough 43 (Turtle Island; 667 years ago) applied 3:20 a.m.

[Reminder of June 1996 binding] 3:21 a.m. -->

I’ll post again after number 56 has been applied. (Upcoming:
Jacob [44], Jesus [45], Moses [46], Rama [47], Krishna [48],
Buddha [53], Spinner dolphin [55], sperm whale [56].)
David Dalton
2024-04-28 06:48:05 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
April 28, 2024
Popthrough 43 (Turtle Island; 667 years ago) applied 3:20 a.m.
[Reminder of June 1996 binding] 3:21 a.m. -->
complete 4:15 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 13:55:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I fell asleep.

Popthrough 82 was applied at 11:09 a.m.

I’ll post again when all 3672 of the last 10,500 years have
been replied, if I don’t have another full reset before then.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 03:38:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024

complete 1:07 a.m.

a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-28 03:49:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
complete 1:07 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
a.s.r. no longer have partial compatibility as of 1:18 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 04:09:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
complete 1:07 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
complete 1:35 a.m.

a.s.c. (1) 1:36 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-28 04:41:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
complete 1:07 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
complete 1:35 a.m.
a.s.c. (1) 1:36 a.m. -->
complete 2:07 a.m.

[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 2:08 a.m. -->

a.s.c. (2) 2:09 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-28 05:20:19 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
complete 1:07 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
complete 1:35 a.m.
a.s.c. (1) 1:36 a.m. -->
complete 2:07 a.m.
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 2:08 a.m. -->
complete 2:47 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) 2:09 a.m. -->
complete 2:47 a.m.

a.s.c. (3) 2:48 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-28 06:29:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
complete 1:07 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
complete 1:35 a.m.
a.s.c. (1) 1:36 a.m. -->
complete 2:07 a.m.
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 2:08 a.m. -->
complete 2:47 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) 2:09 a.m. -->
complete 2:47 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 2:48 a.m. -->
complete 3:57 a.m.

a.s.c. (4) (medium good and better) 3:58 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-04-28 13:54:21 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (5) 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024
complete 1:07 a.m.
a.s.c. (6) 1:07 a.m. -->
complete 1:35 a.m.
a.s.c. (1) 1:36 a.m. -->
complete 2:07 a.m.
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 2:08 a.m. -->
complete 2:47 a.m.
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) 2:09 a.m. -->
complete 2:47 a.m.
a.s.c. (3) 2:48 a.m. -->
complete 3:57 a.m.
a.s.c. (4) (medium good and better) 3:58 a.m. -->
complete 5:12 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-04-28 14:17:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[SMPES] 9:18 p.m. -->
April 28, 2024

(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 11:46 a.m.