A Big Reset: Sola the sun as chair/moderator
David Dalton
2024-04-18 00:58:35 UTC
OK, after giving up on my last attempt I have divined that
me eight main deities Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta,
Sola, Gaia, Luna, and My Species do exist and were judges
of my four components workings.

However only Galacta, Sola, Gaia, Luna, and My Species,
of the eight, will be among the evolution collaborators
along with the 43 recent popthrough ootws and their
associated min-ootws, someones designated to be species
someones of species in evolved from (AA), and Region.

Also Sola (the sun) is now the chair/moderator and is on
Level -2 (with increasing number downward as in geophysical
convention for depth) of the main stack and of each
popthrough stack. Gaia, Luna, and My Species are now
on Level -1 of the main stack. Goddess, LOVE2, Cosma, and
Galacta are now hands off from the main stack. Other
deities (of anyone covered) not in at least one popthrough
stack and not covered are also not in the main stack.
The popthrough ootws and their associated min-ootws
are still on Level 0 of each popthrough stack and
Level 1 of the main stack. Even though Jesus and
Taliesin are minor deities to me, they are still just
on Level 1 of the main stack, not Level 0 as before.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at
0016 UTC April 18, 2024. I will report supposed
progress on alt.religion.druid, though I don’t plan
to post updates until it is complete unless someone
asks me to do so.

This is probably another tangent that will delay
me for another month.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid , so follow up
on there if you have any questions, want me to
post updates, and especially if you can note any
effects.

Anyway, I guess this reset has rendered me even
more pagan than I was before.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-04-24 05:43:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It delayed me for almost a week.

OK, I have, on this full moon night, reverted to Goddess,
who I define as the ruler of the region all/everything,
as the chair/moderator, in my most recent attempt at
magickally instigating a global new age, which I am
reporting on on the thread "full moon leap of faith”
on alt.religion.druid, for anyone who is interested,
which I deem more likely if you notice effects, such
as improved sexual compatibility.