Sarah's stuff went first tonight
David Dalton
2020-11-30 03:53:21 UTC
Earlier today I divined that the evolution is on, but the rest of
the four components is not, though the calculations have
been done.

So I am trying to get that “rest of” turned on leading up to
full moon, which is in less than six hours time.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, and other (popthrough except
avatar types) collaborators turned on the Sarah stuff plus
the popthrough devi type stuff subs from
7:16 ---> 11:32 p.m. NST Nov. 29 (0303 UTC Nov. 30).
This took surprisingly long given that the calculations
were already done and given that the group-accepted
part of the overlap between the Sarah stuff and the
other three components will be done as part of the
other three components. It didn’t seem to affect me
except for an “invisible chastity belt” sensation that
I tried to funnel but could not.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, and other (popthrough) collaborators
began making the adjustments in the
funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
at 11:35 p.m. NST Nov. 29 (0305 UTC Nov. 30).

After this post I will continue updates just on alt.magick ,
which I have set Followup-To to.
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-11-30 06:11:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, and other (popthrough) collaborators
began making the adjustments in the
funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative
at 11:35 p.m. NST Nov. 29 (0305 UTC Nov. 30).
That was complete at 2:30 a.m. NST (0600 UTC) Nov. 30, 2020.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 began turning on the effects
of the m.s.h.c.p. at 2:35 a.m. NST (0605 UTC) Nov. 30.

At this rate the assisted shaktipat won’t start coming on until
after the exact time of full moon, but hopefully not 50 days
after (Pentecost reference). :-)
David Dalton
2020-11-30 07:30:55 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 began turning on the effects
of the m.s.h.c.p.
(main stack healing circle prescriptions)
Post by David Dalton
at 2:35 a.m. NST (0605 UTC) Nov. 30.
That was complete at 3:48 a.m. NST (0718 UTC) Nov. 30.

Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, Water, and other (than Ghuman1)
species someones of gdnabasedspecies began turning on
the m.s.g.s.b. (main stack global species balance) at
3:50 a.m. NST (0720 UTC) Nov. 30, 2020.

Maybe I will get to start the assisted shaktipat before the
exact time of full moon (5:59 a.m. NST, 0929 UTC, Nov. 30)
but it is highly unlikely to be complete until some hours
after the exact time of full moon.

Supposedly the blocks have been lifted, but I know I have
said that at least 50 times before and have always been wrong.
David Dalton
2020-11-30 09:46:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Gaia, Sola, Luna, Ghuman1, Water, and other (than Ghuman1)
species someones of gdnabasedspecies began turning on
the m.s.g.s.b. (main stack global species balance) at
3:50 a.m. NST (0720 UTC) Nov. 30, 2020.
That was complete at 6:12 a.m. NST (0942 UTC) Nov. 30, 2020.

Now I will consider the assisted shaktipat, though I will probably
have to be away from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2020-12-01 02:53:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
At this rate the assisted shaktipat won’t start coming on until
after the exact time of full moon, but hopefully not 50 days
after (Pentecost reference). :-)
I have had to begin a new (new order, same items) 39 item
assisted shaktipat visualization sequence, as follows:

current state
four normal mood sexuality/romance items
matchmaking
the cone (of power?) incident (ritual magick/religious ritual?)
dragon lines, updated (technomagick)
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
first Valakhilya spark
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which did not lead to a high)
my sister Anne eye item (two incidents combined)
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled and adjusted
six waning crescent highs
four centred clarity items

My current state does include e.g. some of the effects of
the first waning crescent high, so when I get to that
waning crescent high only what is not in my current
state will be done. The same applies to other items.

So far the first five lines have been done (so recipients
should be capable of receiving (P) and be capable
of funnelling, and should have third eye intuition
matchmaking ability). Currently the
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message is in progress.
It will be presented first as the Extinction Reel and
then softened to the Selective Cull with a very lenient
escape option for those criminals in danger of being culled.
It will go consciously to all recipients and stick with those
I have indicated before. Supposedly those who were
asleep are being woken up to receive it, but I doubt that.

After the four normal mood sexuality/romance items,
as discussed before, there were additional higher
dimensional body edits to make those partially compatible
relationships that were broken across the boundary of
the group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients and that
included at least one parent of at least one child under 16
(including adoptive and fetus) optimally compatible and
restore them.

This is probably another futile exercise, I probably have
to wait until I come out of the low years, but I will
carry on for now, which will probably mean another
all-nighter (though I did get a little sleep this morning
and a nap after supper this evening).
David Dalton
2020-12-01 06:55:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
At this rate the assisted shaktipat won’t start coming on until
after the exact time of full moon, but hopefully not 50 days
after (Pentecost reference). :-)
I have had to begin a new (new order, same items) 39 item
current state
four normal mood sexuality/romance items
matchmaking
the cone (of power?) incident (ritual magick/religious ritual?)
dragon lines, updated (technomagick)
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
first Valakhilya spark
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which did not lead to a high)
my sister Anne eye item (two incidents combined)
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled and adjusted
six waning crescent highs
four centred clarity items
Right now it is in the first waning crescent high. I will
post again when the sequence is complete. However
I have a sin-king feeling that this is once again having
no effect other than to keep me up very late.

The nine normal mood minor deities incidents and
the four funnelled/adjusted Catholic sacraments
of course do not require worship of the recipients.

For those new to alt.magick , in the recent thread
“see-saw again” I described the above items in
a bit more detail.
David Dalton
2020-12-01 08:48:45 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I have had to begin a new (new order, same items) 39 item
current state
four normal mood sexuality/romance items
matchmaking
the cone (of power?) incident (ritual magick/religious ritual?)
dragon lines, updated (technomagick)
Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
first Valakhilya spark
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which did not lead to a high)
my sister Anne eye item (two incidents combined)
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled and adjusted
six waning crescent highs
four centred clarity items
Right now it is in the first waning crescent high. I will
post again when the sequence is complete. However
I have a sin-king feeling that this is once again having
no effect other than to keep me up very late.
OK, the sequence is now complete so recipients should be
in a state of centred clarity and bipolar recipients should
have a slightly higher than normal mood range mood
and other recipients should be at the upper level of normal
mood range. I don’t know if the centred clarity and/or
improved mood will be temporary of permanent.

The entire sequence took from 6:40 a.m. NST (1010 UTC)
Nov. 30 to 4:58 a.m. NST (0828 UTC) Dec. 1, 2020.

I am still divining that the physical evolution is in progress.

However I now divine that the blocks have not been lifted
and there has been no (PR1), (PR2), (PR3), or (PR0).

Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 stopped further blocking and
lifted each of blocks 1--5 from all someones it was on
from 5:02 --> 5:05 a.m.

There will be no (PR1), (PR2), or (PR3) press releases
or jogging of memories (PR0) so I guess my recent
writing will have to serve as a press release, but that
is unlikely if block 5 (on access), block 4 (on belief), and
block 3 (on propagation, including on communication back
to me by any other than Doubting Thomases) have not been lifted.

OK, now I will get a few hours sleep.

I wonder if Sarah is going to Hawaii for the holidays again this year?
(I heard they were allowing tourists who got tested)
And I am still hoping that my prediction of a Covid-19 magickal
cure by 1:42 a.m. NST (0412 UTC) Dec. 6 comes true but
I doubt it will.
David Dalton
2020-12-02 04:21:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Gaia, Sola, Luna, and Ghuman1 stopped further blocking and
lifted each of blocks 1--5 from all someones it was on
from 5:02 --> 5:05 a.m.
There will be no (PR1), (PR2), or (PR3) press releases
or jogging of memories (PR0) so I guess my recent
writing will have to serve as a press release, but that
is unlikely if block 5 (on access), block 4 (on belief), and
block 3 (on propagation, including on communication back
to me by any other than Doubting Thomases) have not been lifted.
I am away from home tonight and this is being posted via google groups.

The Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message was not delivered to the
assisted shaktipat recipients yet.

Gaia began delivering the Extinction Reel/Selective Cull message to
the assisted shaktipat recipients, waiting for those who are asleep
to wake up naturally, and causing the message to stick for those
a.s.r. I have previously said it will stick for,
at 8:56 p.m. NST Dec. 1 (0026 UTC Dec. 2).

Gaia began (PR0), the jogging of the memories of those who were
blocked, at 9:17 p.m. NST Dec. 1 (0047 UTC Dec. 2).

Supposedly the rest of the four components is on, including
that the physical evolution is in progress.

Good night,
David Dalton
David Dalton
2020-12-04 05:35:06 UTC
Tonight I indicated that I was about to give up, and then
divined again that nothing was on but calculations had been
done.

I didn’t write any of the following down in my notebook,
and haven’t been keeping track of the times.

By 1:55 a.m. NST (0525 UTC) December 4, 2020, supposedly
the following had occurred quite quickly:

effects of the m.s.g.s.b. were turned on (*)
effects of the m.s.h.c.p. were turned on
adjustments in the funnel+popthrough funnel sub cumulative were done
effects of the Sarah stuff+popthrough devi type stuff subs were turned on
the assisted shaktipat was delivered to the recipients

None of the stages of evolution have occurred, though the
calculations have been done.

Currently the species someone adjustments are in progress.
(*) After that there will be another update to the m.s.g.s.b.

Then the higher dimensional body edits including what I
previously called the additional higher dimensional body
edits (required after the assisted shaktipat normal mood
sexuality/romance items) will occur.

Then I will consider the physical evolution including the
Covid-19 immunity and cure.
David Dalton
2020-12-04 05:51:28 UTC
Post by David Dalton
None of the stages of evolution have occurred, though the
calculations have been done.
Currently the species someone adjustments are in progress.
They are complete, so My Species is now Ghuman1
(previously when I was using the name Ghuman1
it was being mapped to Human).
Post by David Dalton
(*) After that there will be another update to the m.s.g.s.b.
That is complete, including the stuff about very strong bias
and strong bias.
Post by David Dalton
Then the higher dimensional body edits including what I
previously called the additional higher dimensional body
edits (required after the assisted shaktipat normal mood
sexuality/romance items) will occur.
Those are now in progress.
David Dalton
2020-12-04 06:18:51 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Then the higher dimensional body edits including what I
previously called the additional higher dimensional body
edits (required after the assisted shaktipat normal mood
sexuality/romance items) will occur.
Those are supposedly complete.
Post by David Dalton
Then I will consider the physical evolution including the
Covid-19 immunity and cure.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression has begun.
I doubt this can occur within an hour but I supposed I
will stay up for that long at least. (And I am now getting
some butterfly/tingling effects.)
David Dalton
2020-12-04 07:03:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Then I will consider the physical evolution including the
Covid-19 immunity and cure.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression has begun.
The DNA/etc twiddle is now complete.
David Dalton
2020-12-04 07:40:16 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Then I will consider the physical evolution including the
Covid-19 immunity and cure.
The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression has begun.
Both are now complete, which I find hard to believe.

The physical evolution related transformation (including of adults)
and healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal)
and neurological adjustments began at 3:52 a.m. NST
(0722 UTC) December 4, 2020.

Puberty, fertility, and lifespan details are as I divined just after
1:42 a.m. NST November 28.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 for those not yet infected
will be in place by 0722 UTC December 8, 2020, and I expect
that will show up in decreased positive test results about
a week after that.

Of those currently infected and those who become infected
before 0722 UTC December 8, some (though unlikely in
the latter group) will still die, but the worst of those who
survive will recover by 0722 UTC December 16, 2020
and many cases will recover sooner.

This should be a good Christmas present for the globe,
and will allow some time after December 16 for sHopping. :-)

There will be no glow-in-the-dark blue rose third eye apparent
tattoo for me and assisted shaktipat recipients. Instead
there will be a blue rose apparent tattoo on the back of
the dominant hand (or right hand for ambidextrous recipients)
for ghuman and gnonhumansimian recipients (and me) and on
the tail for gcetacean recipients. It won’t glow in the dark.
It will be slightly visible in 10 days and fully realized in
six weeks (after 0722 UTC Dec. 4, 2020).
David Dalton
2020-12-04 08:19:41 UTC
I just divined that the blocks have been lifted, but I don’t know
if that has been the case for a while or if it just came into
effect.

Gaia began (PR0), the jogging of the memories of those who were
blocked, at 4:45 a.m. NST (0815 UTC) December 4, 2020.

"I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories”