Leading up to Beltane, take two
David Dalton
2024-04-28 20:27:29 UTC
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/Workers' Memorial Day)

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. The [PCMM] popthrough hcp sub consequences will just be
read access, charisma modulation, and guilty conscience
until [HCP] comes on.

I began a new attempt at 5:33 p.m. I won’t post updates until
it is complete unless someone asks me to do so. Please
follow up if you have any questions or if you can note any
effects.

Since Google Groups is no longer being updated, if
you are away from your newsreader and want to
access alt.religion.druid by web, you can now do so at

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/thread.php?group=alt.religion.druid

I guess if you want to refer others without newsreader access
to alt.religion.druid you can also point them to that link.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-04-29 22:49:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
April 28, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Orthodox Palm Sunday/Pay It Forward Day/Workers' Memorial Day)
1. The [PCMM] popthrough hcp sub consequences will just be
read access, charisma modulation, and guilty conscience
until [HCP] comes on.
I began a new attempt at 5:33 p.m. I won’t post updates until
it is complete unless someone asks me to do so. Please
follow up if you have any questions or if you can note any
effects.
April 29, 2024 (International Dance Day/Peace Rose Day/
We Jump the World Day/World Wish Day)

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. a.s.c. (4) will still come last in the a.s.c. sequence but now
will go to all a.s.r.

Earlier I came out further on my Facebook timeline with
a post including a link to my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, and with that in mind I began a new attempt
(take three) at 8:06 p.m.

By the time it progresses very far it will be
Hallowe’en in New Zealand. :-)
David Dalton
2024-04-30 23:42:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
April 30, 2024 (Honesty Day/Walpurgis Night/Beltane Eve)

There was a surge in hits on my mystic page due to my
recent Facebook posts, but it has now petered out.

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. the [PCMM] hcp sub consequences will be all those of
the original working, including warning signs.

With that in mind I began a new attempt (take four) at
9 p.m. NDT (2330 UTC) April 30, 2024.
David Dalton
2024-05-01 03:39:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 1, 2024 (Beltane/Global Love Day/May Day)

12:44 a.m. : my mystic web page counter is still stuck at 12,529

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I began a new attempt at 12:44 a.m. (OO-DD, as Sarah says, ha.)