more belly pops
2018-11-24 08:04:45 UTC
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
“I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction/Come on now baby gimme just one look" (B.S.)
David Dalton
2018-11-24 21:47:48 UTC
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
Or maybe it was just the powers that be, conspiring to keep me awake later
than I had planned. Also the perineum click and belly pop were almost
simultaneous, i.e. the perineum click preceded the belly pop by only a very
small amount of time.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-26 16:15:23 UTC
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
David, I think that part about yer perineum is TMI.

Could you send us some pics?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-11-26 16:19:55 UTC
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
David, I think that part about yer perineum is TMI.
Could you send us some pics?
He might wish to send pictures of himself and Brennas
engaged in some 69 action.

LOL
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
David, I think that part about yer perineum is TMI.
Could you send us some pics?
He might wish to send pictures of himself and Brennas
engaged in some 69 action.
LOL
LOL
Miss Recktum would "go there," but ever since the colostomy....well.......barf!