more belly pops
David Dalton
2018-11-24 08:04:45 UTC
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
“I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction/Come on now baby gimme just one look" (B.S.)
David Dalton
2018-11-24 21:47:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
Or maybe it was just the powers that be, conspiring to keep me awake later
than I had planned. Also the perineum click and belly pop were almost
simultaneous, i.e. the perineum click preceded the belly pop by only a very
small amount of time.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-26 16:15:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
David, I think that part about yer perineum is TMI.

Could you send us some pics?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-11-26 16:19:55 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by David Dalton
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
David, I think that part about yer perineum is TMI.
Could you send us some pics?
He might wish to send pictures of himself and Brennas
engaged in some 69 action.

LOL
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

Miss Recktum would "go there," but ever since the colostomy....well.......barf!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I wonder is Eris..... It wasn't too long ago Eris was himself having some "perineum trouble," as he stated in his next to final poast. I wonder if the doctor had him on his hands and knees (doggy style) in the examining room? And why did the doctor also have his pants off? Like the assassination of John F. Kennedy, will the facts concerning Eris ever be brought to sunlight?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-03 17:09:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
For the past half hour or so I have experienced a fair number of
belly pops (each preceded by a perineum click) again, so I think
I am being tested by ordained members of various religions,
and the timing is one day after full moon.
I wonder is Eris.....  It wasn't too long ago Eris was himself having some "perineum trouble," as he stated in his next to final poast.  I wonder if the doctor had him on his hands and knees (doggy style) in the examining room?  And why did the doctor also have his pants off?  Like the assassination of John F. Kennedy, will the facts concerning Eris ever be brought to sunlight?
Anybubby else gots belly pops?