late Beltane attempt/crone moon
David Dalton
2024-05-04 20:15:10 UTC
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Star Wars Day/Renewal Day/World Give Day/
World Naked Gardening Day/Orthodox Holy Saturday)

Also if Beltane is measured as the midpoint between the
spring equinox and summer solstice it is exactly (in local time)
May 5, 2024 at 9:28 a.m. Plus many would celebrate
it on the weekend anyway. And here in St. John’s the
forecast is good for Monday May 6, and sunny for May 5,
which it hasn’t been for a while.

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. change in popthrough hcp sub coverage: Sarah and I will not be
covered by each popthrough at belief strength as I said a while ago,
but will be considered for coverage and strength the same way as
anyone else (so I will be covered by Taliesin and Jesus at belief
strength and by some, but not all, others at 1/5 strength).

I will now begin a new attempt.

[B] for the 5 bowheads 5:07 --> 5:10 p.m.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 5:07 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 5:07 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 5:07 p.m. -->
[F123] 5:07 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 5:07 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 5:07 p.m. -->
[SSA] 5:07 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 5:07 p.m. -->
[B] in general 5:10 p.m. -->
my mystic web page counter is currently at 12,539.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many committed couples, and
including a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Again there is a start at a Glossary on my mystic page.

I guess I won’t be going out tonight.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-04 21:33:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[incorporation of 43 workings] 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 6:56 p.m.

The main change you might notice is that you might observe
in-person positive charisma modulation of some good individuals
who you didn’t observe it in before, plus positive charisma
modulation of audio (and video with audio) of some good
individuals born in and of some descent from the living bowhead
whale original region (but not necessarily now in that region).

This incorporation will be updated by [PCMM] (and then
[HCP] and [GSB]) and by [F1234] and
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap.
David Dalton
2024-05-04 22:39:51 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 5:10 p.m. -->
complete 8:02 a.m., ending with the lifting of block 5 on
access, including access to memories.

block 6 was not just a damping of the careers of others
I have recommended but also applied to instances
where I recommended myself (e.g. for matchmaking
and/or special abilities determination).

[MJJ2] memory jogging 8:04 p.m. -->

If my mystic web page counter doesn’t move from 12,539
in the next two hours, that last line will prove false again.
David Dalton
David Dalton
2024-05-05 00:45:01 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 5:10 p.m. -->
complete 8:02 p.m., ending with the lifting of block 5 on
access, including access to memories.
block 6 was not just a damping of the careers of others
I have recommended but also applied to instances
where I recommended myself (e.g. for matchmaking
and/or special abilities determination).
[MJJ2] memory jogging 8:04 p.m. -->
If my mystic web page counter doesn’t move from 12,539
in the next two hours, that last line will prove false again.
It didn’t move. There has been no memory jogging, but
[B] (lifting of seven blocks) was done. There will be no
memory jogging other than block 6 rebound/recovery.
But hopefully as my readers experience effects they will
think of me and my collaborators.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 01:55:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[B] in general 5:10 p.m. -->
complete 8:02 p.m., ending with the lifting of block 5 on
access, including access to memories.
block 6 was not just a damping of the careers of others
I have recommended but also applied to instances
where I recommended myself (e.g. for matchmaking
and/or special abilities determination).
[MJJ2] memory jogging 8:04 p.m. -->
If my mystic web page counter doesn’t move from 12,539
in the next two hours, that last line will prove false again.
It didn’t move. There has been no memory jogging, but
[B] (lifting of seven blocks) was done. There will be no
memory jogging other than block 6 rebound/recovery.
But hopefully as my readers experience effects they will
think of me and my collaborators.
But after so many Sisyphean failed attempts, I think
there is a bit of “The Boy Who Cried Wolf” effect,
that most are ignoring me and it will take strong
effects for them to take notice. But I guess if Sarah
notices effects and agrees with my essential messages
she could choose to reveal (not revile, ha) me.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 05:35:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 5, 2024

The counter is still at 12,539 => no [B].

[B] in general 2:15 --> 2:57 a.m.

[MJJ2a] memory jogging 3:02 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-04 22:44:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 5:07 p.m. -->
fully on 8:13 p.m. (but there is lots more in the overlap)
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:08:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SSA] 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 8:13 p.m.

So some abusive relationships have been broken across
species boundaries, and stalkers (as defined by Goddess)
have been put in different species that the one(s) they have
been stalking.

Since there has been a split into 55 species. I guess
those in a very multicultural city will notice a significant
decrease in the number of people they are attracted
to. Since I am Beothuk and the majority here in
Newfoundland are Beothuk, I might not notice anything
here (plus I am not going out tonight).
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:11:18 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SSA] 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 8:13 p.m.
Actually that must have been 8:33 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:12:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 5:07 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 8:39 p.m.

So many a.s.r. have become optimally sexually
compatible with their partner.
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:48:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 5:07 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 8:39 p.m.
So many a.s.r. have become optimally sexually
compatible with their partner.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 9:13 p.m.

So now that our old lock has been rendered incomplete,
Sarah should now be attracted to other straight-type-2
Beothuk males, not just to me. And I am now available
to Beothuk bifs not locked with another straight-type-2
male, but I have said I will wait four weeks (so until
9:13 p.m. June 1) for a new mundane sign of interest
from Sarah before locking with any other bif.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 00:38:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[RAFHDBE] 5:07 p.m. -->
(A,F)-HDBE done 8:39 p.m.
So many a.s.r. have become optimally sexually
compatible with their partner.
No-sex locks rendered incomplete and one-way attraction
(e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian) turned off 9:13 p.m.
So now that our old lock has been rendered incomplete,
Sarah should now be attracted to other straight-type-2
Beothuk males, not just to me. And I am now available
to Beothuk bifs not locked with another straight-type-2
male, but I have said I will wait four weeks (so until
9:13 p.m. June 1) for a new mundane sign of interest
from Sarah before locking with any other bif.
Remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 10:04 p.m.
So e.g. 74% of committed relationships have now become
optimally sexually compatible (18%, including all same sex
committed relationships, which are now more likely to stick,
already were).
David Dalton
2024-05-05 01:24:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
[global family and marriage blessing] 10:42 --> 10:53 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 02:01:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
R-HDBE associated special abilities evolution done AND
R-HDBE associated mental health healing up to date 11:26 p.m.
“rubber stamping” began 11:28 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:17:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 5:07 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 8:43 p.m. (adjustments of spells
that hit me and I funnelled, include other instances of them,
plus the redirections I have discussed before).
David Dalton
2024-05-05 01:35:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 5:07 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 8:43 p.m. (adjustments of spells
that hit me and I funnelled, include other instances of them,
plus the redirections I have discussed before).
(F2) and (F3) fully on 11:00 p.m. (adjustment of
about 300 million more spells).

Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 11:01 p.m.

Now for the sins adjustment:

[F4P] 11:01 p.m. -->

[F4Mb] 11:01 p.m. -->

[F4Md] 11:02 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-05 02:22:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 5:07 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 8:43 p.m. (adjustments of spells
that hit me and I funnelled, include other instances of them,
plus the redirections I have discussed before).
(F2) and (F3) fully on 11:00 p.m. (adjustment of
about 300 million more spells).
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 11:01 p.m.
[F4P] 11:01 p.m. -->
[F4Mb] 11:01 p.m. -->
[F4Md] 11:02 p.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 11:50 p.m., and should e.g. deter impaired
and distracted driving, and lots more covered in law but
not in [F4Md] or [F4P].
David Dalton
2024-05-05 03:15:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[F123] 5:07 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 8:43 p.m. (adjustments of spells
that hit me and I funnelled, include other instances of them,
plus the redirections I have discussed before).
(F2) and (F3) fully on 11:00 p.m. (adjustment of
about 300 million more spells).
Redirection of breakage/etc spells/etc that have not been
previously funnelled began at 11:01 p.m.
[F4P] 11:01 p.m. -->
[F4Mb] 11:01 p.m. -->
[F4Md] 11:02 p.m. -->
[F4Mb] fully on 11:50 p.m., and should e.g. deter impaired
and distracted driving, and lots more covered in law but
not in [F4Md] or [F4P].
May 5, 2024

[F4P] fully on 12:24 a.m., and covers sins not in [F4Md]
funnelled by past ootws and those in their shaktipat
lineages. For example, it should help people overcome
cult conditioning. (But tendency to being a cult leader
is in [F4Md].)
David Dalton
2024-05-05 04:04:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
[F4Md[ fully on 1:21 a.m., and should deter sins that I
have exhibited at at least a low level and funnelled.
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:30:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 8:55 p.m., so the a.s.r. are now secondary ootws
and can pass a belly pop test. Also they are now incapable
of non-positive magick or of using their special abilities
or creativity for non-positive purposes. However they I
guess still could attempt negative magick and get a bounce
if it has been funnelled, or it could be then funnelled and
they would get a bounce (not necessarily a simple bounce,
but a negative effect on the spell caster that can be worked
off by the spell caster following her or his healing circle
prescription).

a.s.c. (6) 8:56 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-04 23:54:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 8:55 p.m., so the a.s.r. are now secondary ootws
and can pass a belly pop test. Also they are now incapable
of non-positive magick or of using their special abilities
or creativity for non-positive purposes. However they I
guess still could attempt negative magick and get a bounce
if it has been funnelled, or it could be then funnelled and
they would get a bounce (not necessarily a simple bounce,
but a negative effect on the spell caster that can be worked
off by the spell caster following her or his healing circle
prescription).
a.s.c. (6) 8:56 p.m. -->
a.s.r. no longer have partial compatibility by 9:20 p.m.
So a.s.r. bifs including Sarah will no longer be attracted
to bims or straight-type-1 men, just to other bifs, lesbians,
and straight-type-2 men in their species. And if a bif
is locked for life with a straight-type-2 man, she will not
be attracted to any other straight-type-2 men. (Also
bifs are no longer attracted to gay males since one-way
attraction was turned off.)
David Dalton
2024-05-05 00:22:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 8:55 p.m., so the a.s.r. are now secondary ootws
and can pass a belly pop test. Also they are now incapable
of non-positive magick or of using their special abilities
or creativity for non-positive purposes. However they I
guess still could attempt negative magick and get a bounce
if it has been funnelled, or it could be then funnelled and
they would get a bounce (not necessarily a simple bounce,
but a negative effect on the spell caster that can be worked
off by the spell caster following her or his healing circle
prescription).
a.s.c. (6) 8:56 p.m. -->
complete 9:48 p.m., including sexuality aspects, and including
various funnelled initiations/graduations (so non-Catholic
a.s.r. are now honourary Catholics, and non-Ph.D. a.s.r
are now honourary Ph.D.s, for example).
David Dalton
2024-05-05 00:24:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
a.s.c. (5) 5:07 p.m. -->
complete 8:55 p.m., so the a.s.r. are now secondary ootws
and can pass a belly pop test. Also they are now incapable
of non-positive magick or of using their special abilities
or creativity for non-positive purposes. However they I
guess still could attempt negative magick and get a bounce
if it has been funnelled, or it could be then funnelled and
they would get a bounce (not necessarily a simple bounce,
but a negative effect on the spell caster that can be worked
off by the spell caster following her or his healing circle
prescription).
a.s.c. (6) 8:56 p.m. -->
complete 9:48 p.m., including sexuality aspects
including e.g. nipple orgasm when thinking of someone
they are optimally sexually compatible with.
Post by David Dalton
, and including
various funnelled initiations/graduations (so non-Catholic
a.s.r. are now honourary Catholics, and non-Ph.D. a.s.r
are now honourary Ph.D.s, for example).
a.s.c. (1) 9:40 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-05 01:29:05 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
, and including
various funnelled initiations/graduations (so non-Catholic
a.s.r. are now honourary Catholics, and non-Ph.D. a.s.r
are now honourary Ph.D.s, for example).
a.s.c. (1) 9:40 p.m. -->
complete 10:39 p.m.

a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 10:40 p.m. -->

[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 10:42 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-05 01:37:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
, and including
various funnelled initiations/graduations (so non-Catholic
a.s.r. are now honourary Catholics, and non-Ph.D. a.s.r
are now honourary Ph.D.s, for example).
a.s.c. (1) 9:40 p.m. -->
complete 10:39 p.m.
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 10:40 p.m. -->
complete 11:05 p.m.

a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity for positive purposes) 11:06 p.m. -->
Post by David Dalton
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 10:42 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-05 02:08:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
, and including
various funnelled initiations/graduations (so non-Catholic
a.s.r. are now honourary Catholics, and non-Ph.D. a.s.r
are now honourary Ph.D.s, for example).
a.s.c. (1) 9:40 p.m. -->
complete 10:39 p.m.
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 10:40 p.m. -->
complete 11:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity for positive purposes) 11:06 p.m. -->
complete 11:36 p.m.

a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity, including +2 mood) 11:37 p.m. -->
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 10:42 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-05 02:25:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
, and including
various funnelled initiations/graduations (so non-Catholic
a.s.r. are now honourary Catholics, and non-Ph.D. a.s.r
are now honourary Ph.D.s, for example).
a.s.c. (1) 9:40 p.m. -->
complete 10:39 p.m.
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability) 10:40 p.m. -->
complete 11:05 p.m.
a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity for positive purposes) 11:06 p.m. -->
complete 11:36 p.m.
a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity, including +2 mood) 11:37 p.m. -->
complete 11:53 p.m.

Let me know if you notice effects.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 02:13:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 10:42 p.m. -->
complete 11:40 p.m.

So all bishops, equivalent to bishop, and designated as
equivalent to bishop (e.g. some atheists) by Goddess
should now be aware of me, including my location but
not my name, email, or webpage URL.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 00:51:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 5:07 p.m. -->
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 10:17 pm.
“First we take Manhattan...”

So the audio (and video with audio) positive charisma
modulation I mentioned before should be observable
in more people now.

The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 10:18 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 01:06:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 5:07 p.m. -->
The first (most recent; living bowhead whale ootw, 120 years
ago) popthrough hcp sub & sb sub applied 10:17 pm.
“First we take Manhattan...”
So the audio (and video with audio) positive charisma
modulation I mentioned before should be observable
in more people now.
The second (honourary Maori ootw; 200 years ago) applied 10:18 p.m.
The third (bottlenose dolphin ootw; 260 years ago) applied 10:34 p.m.
Very large region, including up to 30 km inland from oceans,
seas, major rivers, and some lakes accessible from major rivers.
(Also descent from at least one in said region 260 years ago.)

I’ll post again when the recent 43 (120--667 years ago)
have all been applied. Those were the 43 that had
still been on to some extent, the other 3629 of the
last 10,500 years had not.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 03:12:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 5, 2024 (Cinco de Mayo/Orthodox Easter/World
Laughter Day/astronomical Beltane)

Popthrough 43 (Turtle Island; 667 years ago) applied 12:27 a.m.

I’ll post again after number 56 has been applied. (Upcoming:
Jacob [44], Jesus [45], Moses [46], Rama [47], Krishna [48],
Buddha [53], Spinner dolphin [55], sperm whale [56].)

[Reminder of June 1996 five day binding] 12:28 a.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-05-05 04:06:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 1:21 a.m.

Popthrough 44 (Jacob) applied 1:22 a.m.

I have a bit of a chill, not sure if it is from anyone.
David Dalton
2024-05-05 03:18:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 4, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
[SMPES] 5:07 p.m. -->
May 5, 2024

(s0) calculations done, matter movement begun 12:46 a.m.