Blocks finally lifted?
David Dalton
2024-05-09 16:51:51 UTC
May 9, 2024 (Ascension Day) To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

The seven blocks have been lifted as of 2:08 p.m.

This includes the lifting of block 6, which damped the careers
of those I have recommended, including myself, and there
should be some rebound/recovery in progress for it.

I promise to wait four weeks for a new mundane sign of interest
from Sarah McLachlan before locking with any other bif, and
even before being a special guest of any locked bif--bif
or bif--lesbian couple. This will take me up to 2:08 p.m.
June 6, 2024, which is a new/dark moon.

Goddess began (J2) and (MJ) memory jogging at 2:12 p.m.

Everything else is supposedly complete except [PCMM],
[HCP], [GSB], [mass soul fragment retrieval], [SMPES],
and s.m.p.e. onset.

Please let me know if you notice any effects.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-10 15:44:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 9, 2024 (Ascension Day) To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
The seven blocks have been lifted as of 2:08 p.m.
This includes the lifting of block 6, which damped the careers
of those I have recommended, including myself, and there
should be some rebound/recovery in progress for it.
I promise to wait four weeks for a new mundane sign of interest
from Sarah McLachlan before locking with any other bif, and
even before being a special guest of any locked bif--bif
or bif--lesbian couple. This will take me up to 2:08 p.m.
June 6, 2024, which is a new/dark moon.
May 10, 2024

The above wasn’t true.

Blocks were lifted by 1:08 p.m.

The four weeks then will be up at 1:08 p.m. June 7, 2024.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 1:11 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-05-10 18:07:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 9, 2024 (Ascension Day) To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
The seven blocks have been lifted as of 2:08 p.m.
This includes the lifting of block 6, which damped the careers
of those I have recommended, including myself, and there
should be some rebound/recovery in progress for it.
I promise to wait four weeks for a new mundane sign of interest
from Sarah McLachlan before locking with any other bif, and
even before being a special guest of any locked bif--bif
or bif--lesbian couple. This will take me up to 2:08 p.m.
June 6, 2024, which is a new/dark moon.
May 10, 2024
The above wasn’t true.
Blocks were lifted by 1:08 p.m.
The four weeks then will be up at 1:08 p.m. June 7, 2024.
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 1:11 p.m.
That wasn’t true, I guess since I had forgotten to ask
for the [mass soul fragment retrieval].

Blocks were lifted by 3:25 p.m.

The four weeks will be up by 3:25 p.m. June 7, 2024.

[MJJ2] memory jogging 3:30 p.m. -->

My mystic web page counter is currently 12,559. If
I don’t get some hits on it soon, and if I don’t get
any matchmaking and/or special abilities determination
reading requests in the next while, there will probably
be another full reset.