Waxing Salmon (of Wisdom?) possibly to D-moon
David Dalton
2024-06-11 23:07:18 UTC
June 11, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours

There has been another FULL RESET, and this time
I have to make some major changes:

1. give up [incorporation of 39 workings],

2. reduce 2282 popthroughs to just the recent 39,

3. popthrough hcp sub coverage: all will be at full strength, not 1/5,

4. evolution will be just of (AA), our cat Sam (who is soul-aligned
with Orca, and is a species someone negotiator), and the
usual few diseases,

5. [global family and marriage blessing] -- will be just within
each evolved species, except Sam will be considered as
an honouray child of my sister Anne and her husband Pat.
No other pets will be included,

6. a.s.c. (4) will be just for medium good and better a.s.r.,

7. give up [Reminder of June 1996],

8. [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.] : no associated information, so will
be just [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.], but recipients remain the same, and

9. [mass soul fragment retrieval] -- will be just of evolved from (AA).

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 8:12 p.m.
However note that I haven’t yet seen the moon this lunar month.

I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to do so. Please
follow up if you have any questions or of you can note any effects,
which might include charisma modulation, and also improved
sexual compatibility for many committed couples.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-12 18:00:21 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 12, 2024 (Loving Day)

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. The only disease that will evolve to be benign is H5N1.
This is because birds are not evolving, whereas those
evolving will develop immunity to the other 6 diseases I
had included (at least minor criminal and better and medium
criminal and worse who are following their healing
circle prescriptions) and more.

With that in mind I started a new attempt at 3:15 p.m.

But I still haven’t seen the moon this lunar month, and
it is now cloudy. (Tonight will be skinny-D-moon,
and Sarah has a night off tonight.)
David Dalton
2024-06-13 05:13:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 13, 2025 (last day of Shavuot)

The attempt was complete at 2:35 a.m.

Possibility of Extinction deadline is 1200 UTC June 13, 2056.

I will wait for a mundane sign of interest from Sarah McLachlan
until 2:29 a.m. July 11, 2024 before locking with any other bif
(woman attracted to both genders).

It is now about a day before first quarter moon (D-moon)
and I expect that I will have to try again tomorrow night,
though I hope I don’t.

Please follow up if you notice any effects.
David Dalton
David Dalton
2024-06-13 23:36:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 13, 2024 (last day of Shavuot)
The attempt was complete at 2:35 a.m.
Possibility of Extinction deadline is 1200 UTC June 13, 2056.
I will wait for a mundane sign of interest from Sarah McLachlan
until 2:29 a.m. July 11, 2024 before locking with any other bif
(woman attracted to both genders).
It is now about a day before first quarter moon (D-moon)
and I expect that I will have to try again tomorrow night,
though I hope I don’t.
FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. [HCP] consequences line --- the disgust at war, disgust at violence,
and disgust at rape will be even stronger than I had specified
(including for active shooter video games).

Goddess checked (I guess subconsciously with living individuals
including Sarah) with other potential collaborators over the
course of about an hour, and all potential collaborators are
willing and ready to collaborate.

Also it is effectively D-moon (D-moon is in less than six hours),
and I did see the moon earlier for the first time this lunar month.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 8:52 p.m.

"a pack of cards
the joker missing
seven of hearts
prepare to ring"

Hopefully I won’t have to try again tomorrow night
during fat-D-moon.

a D.