I have to give up most stuff
David Dalton
2024-08-05 15:57:19 UTC
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)

I have divined that I have to give up everything except
[B] in general, (MJJ) memory jogging, and the assisted shaktipat.

That disappoints me since I am now almost 60.5 with weak
kidneys and was counting on the evolution. Also my
old lock with Sarah will still remain, which means I will
have to get permission from her to be involved with
any other bif.

I have to go visit my brother shortly and will get started
after I get back,
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-05 18:45:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
I have divined that I have to give up everything except
[B] in general, (MJJ) memory jogging, and the assisted shaktipat.
But since then I have thought that supposedly funnelling ability
will be granted in a.s.c. (1) and also four funnelled Catholic
sacraments are included in a.s.c. (6). So the funnel will be
included but not the popthrough aspects, so (F1), (F4Md)
(the direct-funnelled spells and sins), (F2), (F4Mb) (the
batch-funnelled spells and sins), but not (F3) and (F4P).
And e.g. cultural genocide is in (F4Mb).

And again it means that my old lock with Sarah will not be
rendered incomplete, so I have to get permission from
her to be involved with other bif(s). Also there will be no
aquaculture special ability or confession divination ability, and
The Twelve will not get wide range magickal special ability.
So I hope this is a side tangent/delay tactic and that the full
four components will work beginning on September 5.
(Certainly partly since I hope for healing of my brother,
though I guess some with healer special ability can be
identified.)

But for now I will begin the abbreviated attempt:

[B] in general 3:58 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 3:59 p.m. -->
(F1), (F2), (F4Md), (F4Mb) 4:00 p.m. -->

I suppose I will post updates.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 19:37:21 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Because there will be no (A,F)-HDBE, a.s.r. will not
lose partial compatibility in a.s.c. (6). Also there
will be no wide lock within the group me+a.s.r.
And I guess my anti-stalking measures of [SSA]
and [min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) will also not work.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 19:39:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
However there are ant-stalking measures in [F4Md] and [F4Mb].
David Dalton
2024-08-05 20:59:47 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
(F1), (F2), (F4Md), (F4Mb) 4:00 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 6:19 p.m.

Now note that I had said that the bounce and redirections
could be worked off by the recipient’s following their
healing circle prescription. However I no longer have
a main stack healing circle prescriptions working. Also
I have said that the bounce is not necessarily a simple
bounce, but is a negative effect on the spell caster.
Anyway, the bounce to a death spell is not a death
spell, and the bounce and redirections of the
anti-prophet/ess spell do not include cancer, and
the bounce and redirections of the anti-activist spell
do not include suicidal thoughts; in both cases
they will act as stripping (of followers, or blocking
of followers if there are none yet) spells. Also the
restorations will not include a restoration of my late
June, 1996 binding of criminals, though i did funnel
the breakage spell that was used to break it.
So anyway I don’t know how the bounce and redirections
can be worked off now, though I am sure they can.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 21:58:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
(F1), (F2), (F4Md), (F4Mb) 4:00 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 6:19 p.m.
(F2) fully on 7:16 p.m. (F1) included spells that have hit me
and I have funnelled directly in the last almost 20 years,
including some to retroactively before then. (F2) includes
spells I have batch-funnelled, and includes MANY more spells
than (F1). For example, among many other things,
I have batch-funnelled the results of a google search
for hexes, which would also include books that turn
up in that search list. And it is not restricted to English.

Again, the four Catholic sacraments (baptism, communion,
penance, and confirmation) I have undergone are included
in (F1). I had said that the other three, matrimony,
ordination, and extreme unction (last rites) were
included in (F3), but there is no (F3), but they are
included in (F2) since e.g. I did batch-funnel the
Vatican library (though of course only some of
that was negative magick or had a negative component).

And again, Goddess, who I define as the ruler of the
region all/everything, is the one who is doing the
adjustment of the spells and sins I have direct-funnelled
and batch-funnelled.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 23:06:55 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
(F1), (F2), (F4Md), (F4Mb) 4:00 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 6:19 p.m.
(F2) fully on 7:16 p.m.
[F4Md] fully on 8:28 p.m. This was adjustment by Goddess
of sins I have direct-funnelled to something better (which
hopefully will include lack of the sin and possibly a deterrent
to the sin for worse cases). Sins included were ones for
which I exhibited a generally (but not always) low level sin
or tendency/temptation to sin and funnelled it, in the last
nearly twenty years. I liken this to Jesus being tempted
by Satan in the wilderness and perhaps saying “Get behind
me, Satan" to eventually remove the sins of the world (or
at least his region, or to putting sins back into Pandora’s
Box (or Urn).
David Dalton
2024-08-05 23:54:08 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
(F1), (F2), (F4Md), (F4Mb) 4:00 p.m. -->
(F1), including bounce, redirections, trickle-through/recovery,
and restorations, fully on 6:19 p.m.
(F2) fully on 7:16 p.m.
(F4Md) fully on 8:28 p.m.
(F4Mb) fully on 9:12 p.m. This was adjustment by Goddess
of sins that I have batch-funnelled that are not in (F4Mb).

They include stuff defined as bad or against something that is
defined as good in:

1. my essential messages (see my mystic page),
2. UN law (and there is no conflict between ICC law and ICJ law),
3. Canadian law,
4. Newfoundland and Labrador law.
5. St. John’s municipal bylaws. and
6. Harbour Main--Chapel’s Cove--Lakeview municipal/rural bylaws.

in that priority, that is accepted by Goddess for adjustment
to something more positive as defined by Her.

I don’t know if Goddess will view jaywalking as negative, and
it is not generally enforced in St. John’s (though I heard that
it is in Halifax), but perhaps dangerous jaywalking is covered,
and distracted or otherwise impaired driving should be.

So that’s it for the funnel working (though of course more
funnelling of spells and sins, especially modern sins, can
be done by me and the a.s.r. and any later added to my
shaktipat lineage in the future).
David Dalton
2024-08-05 23:26:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Some prayers were also funnelled, and in that case the
one(s) prayed to, if different than Goddess (who many
call God) would have to agree to the adjustment, though
if they didn’t then Goddess could block the prayer.
The same goes for magickal workings with invocation.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 21:09:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
a.s.c. (5) 3:59 p.m. -->
Complete 6:32 p.m. This included basic anointing, so that
the 1.64 (1.55 human, 0.05 cetacean, 0.04 non-human simian)
million a.s.r. are now secondary ootws and can pass a belly
pop test spell as such. It also means they cannot do
non-positive (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of the region
all/everything) magick or use their special abilities for
non-positive purposes or even use their creativity for
non-positive purposes.

a.s.c. (6) (many items not included in a.s.c. (1) -- (5),
including sexuality aspects and various initiations,
such that recipients will be honourary Catholics and
honourary Ph.D.s, and more) 6:32 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-08-05 22:10:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
a.s.c. (5) 3:59 p.m. -->
Complete 6:32 p.m. This included basic anointing, so that
the 1.64 (1.55 human, 0.05 cetacean, 0.04 non-human simian)
million a.s.r. are now secondary ootws and can pass a belly
pop test spell as such. It also means they cannot do
non-positive (as defined by Goddess, the ruler of the region
all/everything) magick or use their special abilities for
non-positive purposes or even use their creativity for
non-positive purposes.
a.s.c. (6) (many items not included in a.s.c. (1) -- (5),
including sexuality aspects and various initiations,
such that recipients will be honourary Catholics and
honourary Ph.D.s, and more) 6:32 p.m. -->
complete 7:29 p.m.

a.s.c. (1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, including perineum
click divination and negotiation, but not yet including (P) closure
aspects of matchmaking or (P) closure aspects of special abilities
determination) 7:30 p.m. -->

This includes several abilities including funnelling, soul alignment,
soul fragment retrieval, Pan-like musical enhancement ability,
ability to detect non-DNA-based non-physical someones,
improved ability to do positive magick, technomagick, and
more, with (P) as closure. I define (P) as a perineum
click (short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra
to crown chakra that is more internal and less expansive
than the kundalini antenna orgasm wave of a.s.c. (6)
(which wave is for optimally sexually compatibles only).
David Dalton
2024-08-05 23:16:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 8:39 p.m.

a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability, including (P) closure
aspects, and special abilities determination ability,
including (P) closure aspects) 8:40 p.m. -->
I do not know if all species in (AA) have eight sexual
harmonics, but humans do, and a matchmaker in
the group me+a.s.r. can do matchmaking (and special
abilities determination) for any someone(s) in (AA),
including themself, though I have generally known
who I am optimally sexually compatible with by attraction
and (so far just in fantasy) orgasm intensity.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 23:33:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 8:57 p.m., so check out me and Sarah McLachlan
fr evidence of our old lock.

a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity for positive purposes as defined
by Goddess) 8:58 p.m. -->
This gives a boost to existing creativity, so someone with
zero creativity in a given area might get a little, and
e.g. someone who is already a fairly good songwriter
would get a boost, including in improvisation. But
this doesn’t grant musical special ability (which Krishna
had as his primary siddhi equivalent to my matchmaking
and Jesus’s healer special ability) or poetry special
ability (which Taliesin had as his primary siddhi).
David Dalton
2024-08-05 23:36:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
a.s.c. (2) (matchmaking ability, including (P) closure
aspects, and special abilities determination ability,
including (P) closure aspects) 8:40 p.m. -->
I do not know if all species in (AA) have eight sexual
harmonics, but humans do, and a matchmaker in
the group me+a.s.r. can do matchmaking (and special
abilities determination) for any someone(s) in (AA),
including themself, though I have generally known
who I am optimally sexually compatible with by attraction
and (so far just in fantasy) orgasm intensity.
complete 8:57 p.m., so check out me and Sarah McLachlan
fr evidence of our old lock.
Again note that you can’t do matchmaking just from a name,
but in person, from memory of a person, or from a picture,
video, or audio recording. My picture is on both my home
page and my mystic page. (Speaking of that, I am getting
worried that I have no hits after over two hours of supposed
memory jogging.)
David Dalton
2024-08-06 00:04:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 9:26 p.m., so Sarah write another song for me, and
donate 50% of the profits to your Schools of Music.

a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity, including +2 mood on a scale of -10 to +10,
for a.s.r. who are neutral or better as defined by Goddess) 9:27 p.m. -->

This I think is awakening/enlightenment and will be temporary
except for extreme good, and with waking duration proportional
to goodness level, so neutral will get the shortest time. If I don’t
observe it in my sister Anne I will have to assume I have failed again
(though I am reluctant to ask her about it).
David Dalton
2024-08-06 01:57:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 11:24 p.m., but Anne is gone to bed so I can’t
check/observe/ask her, and she and her husband will
be up for a few hours before me tomorrow so I might
not observe it in them when I get up either. But
please follow up if you notice effects.

So the assisted shaktipat is now complete.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 21:39:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 5, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Work Like a Dog Day)
[B] in general 3:58 p.m. -->
complete 6:49 p.m. Blocks were lifted in the order 7,3,5,4,2,1,6.
Rebound/recovery/promotion of those in (AA) (humans, cetaceans,
and non-human simians globally; I no longer know if there are
any aliens here or if so if they are DNA-based) who I have
recommended, including myself, who had their careers damped
by block 6, has begun. So maybe Lilith Fair can come back?

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 6:50 p.m.
This includes jogging the memories of two groups:

(1) the (J) categories, who will have their memories
jogged about true Salmon on the Thorns and related
material of mine and of the 3167 past primary ootws
and their associated min-ootws of the last 10,000 years.
So much of my writing that has not been true won’t be
jogged.

(2) the (MJ) categories, which will be all related to
my writing and speaking about my true Eight
Sexual Harmonics theory (and the previous true but
incomplete Four Orientation theory), any true
example matches from 2019, 2021, and 2023--2024,
any true claims by me of matchmaking ability, any
true claims by me of (upcoming) granting of
matchmaking ability and/or special abilities determination
ability, and true claims by me of special abilities
determination ability, any true (fairly recent) example
special abilities determinations by me, material
related to the sexual shielding spells I have funnelled,
and true material related to old locks such as the one
I have with Sarah McLachlan (and which I again
think that others including Jack Nicholson have
as well, so e.g. he would have to get permission
from his old lock bif or bifT to be involved with
H.O.W. [hot older woman] bif Judi Dench).

So anyway, group (1) above is much larger than
group (2), though most in group (1) will not have
heard of me yet.
David Dalton
2024-08-05 21:45:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 6:50 p.m.
(1) the (J) categories, who will have their memories
jogged about true Salmon on the Thorns and related
material of mine and of the 3167 past primary ootws
and their associated min-ootws of the last 10,000 years.
So much of my writing that has not been true won’t be
jogged.
But remember that the (J) categories do not include
all of those in nstage3 and nstage4, just some of them,
including a.s.r., whereas everyone in nstage1 and
nstage2 who was blocked by block 4 (on belief)
is included.
David Dalton
2024-08-06 02:05:03 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
11:30 p.m. : my counter is still 12,704 => no [B] or (MJJ) yet.

[B] in general 11:32 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-08-06 06:29:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
August 6, 2024

complete 3:44 a.m.

However the rebound/recovery/promotion for block 6 is
just for others in (AA) who I have recommended, not for me.

Also there will be no memory jogging other than that
rebound/recovery/promotion.

So I don’t expect a huge increase in hits on my mystic page
anytime soon, but hopefully a slight uptick, and eventually
I hope that some readers, possibly including Sarah McLachlan,
will reveal me to the world, which I deem more likely if
they agree with my essential messages (on my mystic page).

If I don’t get that slight uptick by this (Tuesday) evening
I will have to come to the conclusion that I have failed
again. However that might mean that I can again try
the full four components by September 5 if not before.
But it would also mean that my other recent writing
has been flushed as usual.

And Sarah, you can’t simply will permission for me to
be involved with other bif(s), you have to communicate
it to me, and not through Jane. But I know that that
may be impossible if [B] has not yet been done.

Good (enough?) night,
DRD