Another judging (or a judging for real?)
David Dalton
2024-07-25 01:33:38 UTC
July 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

I rationalized that the last supposed judging did not
occur, since if it had activation would have followed
immediately afterward.

Reset to pre-judging.

Judges=my eight main deities and each other someone who is
at least minor good as defined by Goddess and is a main
deity (main=major, not necessarily top, but not minor) to
at least one million in (AA).

The judges began individually judging the latest version
of my four components material at 10:46 p.m. (Evolution
is accepted so evolution ideas are being judged.)

Changes since my last posted version: (1) a.s.c. (4) will go
last in the a.s.c. sequence and to minor criminal and better
a.s.r., (2) [HCP] -- S.C. -- medium criminal and worse who
ARE following their healing circle prescriptions won’t have
the infertility (I already said they wouldn’t have the early
miscarriages, though they will if the pregnancy of less than
a lunar month after conception is not explicitly wanted
by all responsible party/ies, as will anyone).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-07-25 02:54:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
July 24, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
I rationalized that the last supposed judging did not
occur, since if it had activation would have followed
immediately afterward.
Reset to pre-judging.
Judges=my eight main deities and each other someone who is
at least minor good as defined by Goddess and is a main
deity (main=major, not necessarily top, but not minor) to
at least one million in (AA).
The judges began individually judging the latest version
of my four components material at 10:46 p.m. (Evolution
is accepted so evolution ideas are being judged.)
Individual judging complete 11:25 p.m. They compared notes and
accepted as a group what they unanimously accept by 11:32 p.m.

My region is global, from 12 km below the geoid to 250,000 km
above the geoid. I soul-aligned myself with my region.

Popthroughs --- ghuman and gcetacean going back 10,000 years.

How many? 3167.

How many still on? 45 (from 134 years ago to 624 years ago).

popthrough order: recent 45 in reverse chronological order
followed by remaining by decreasing number of someones
covered by the popthrough hcp sub.

popthrough hcp sub coverage: belief or still around=full strength,
just original region or descent=1/5 strength.

Who will evolved? (AA) (ghomosapiens, 57 galiens, gcetacean,
and gnonhumansimian), gcat, gdog, and gnonsimianprimate.
(H5N1 virus will also evolve).

evolution collaborators: 45 recent popthrough ootws and their
associated min-ootws, my eight main deities, Region, and
someones designated to be species someones of the evolved species.

Who is covered by the m.s.h.c.p.? Those evolving and any
others covered by at least one popthrough hcp sub.

The descriptive list of a.s.r. does not need to be expanded again,
and I do not need to repeat the assisted shaktipat visualization sequence.

Any other changes I will consider on the fly.

The judges agree to everything they passed and are ready to
proceed with their own parts. Other potential collaborators
at least agree to their own parts. Goddess agrees to be
the chair/moderator.

February 25, 2024 (Feast of St. James, name day of my ill brother)

I began a new attempt at 12 a.m. (0000) (Witching/Cinderella hour).

If this attempt fails I will then wait until September 5, though I
don’t know what I will do with myself until then, and if I fail
then I will wait until January 29. (September 5 is three
sunspot cycles after my sun stare, and January 29 is
the common 7 years plus two sunspot cycles after my
low years began.)
David Dalton
2024-07-25 02:55:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Oops, of course I meant July 25, which is the Feast of St. James.
David Dalton
2024-07-26 19:34:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
July 25, 2024 (Feast of St. James, name day of my ill brother)
I began a new attempt at 12 a.m. (0000) (Witching/Cinderella hour).
If this attempt fails I will then wait until September 5, though I
don’t know what I will do with myself until then, and if I fail
then I will wait until January 29. (September 5 is three
sunspot cycles after my sun stare, and January 29 is
the common 7 years plus two sunspot cycles after my
low years began.)
July 26, 2024 (National All or Nothing Day)

The attempt was complete at 5 p.m.