evidence for my old lock
David Dalton
2024-05-28 02:41:53 UTC
Some evidence for my old lock with Sarah that formed
the night of May 13, 1995 would be that before that
she would have been attracted to Chris Isaak,
Jack Nicholson, Jim Carrey, Damian Marley,
Ron Howard, Bruce Cockburn, Shane MacGowan,
Bernie Taupin, Ronnie Wood, Dennis Arfa, and others I
have listed as straight-type-2-M, but not since then.

I think my latest attempt at [B] and memory jogging
has failed again, and now I just have to Wait, and
plan to try the four components algorithm again
in full on June 6, D-Day. But I suppose that Sarah
could reveal me before then if she agrees with
most of my essential messages.

I wish I was on tour with Sarah, pumping the energy
for her like I did on Sunflower Sunday. :-)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-05-28 02:51:18 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Some evidence for my old lock with Sarah that formed
the night of May 13, 1995 would be that before that
she would have been attracted to Chris Isaak,
Jack Nicholson, Jim Carrey, Damian Marley,
Ron Howard, Bruce Cockburn, Shane MacGowan,
Bernie Taupin, Ronnie Wood, Dennis Arfa, and others
also including Kevin Costner
Post by David Dalton
I have listed as straight-type-2-M, but not since then.
But she should still Stupid-ly be still attracted to me.
(Sarah, I am steadier in real life than online, ha.)
David Dalton
2024-05-28 06:19:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I have listed as straight-type-2-M, but not since then.
But she should still Stupid-ly be still attracted to me.
(Sarah, I am steadier in real life than online, ha.)
They are younger, so the attraction before May 13, 1995
might not apply, but Sarah would also not now be attracted
to Leonardo Dicaprio and Josh Groban.
David Dalton
2024-05-28 20:21:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I think my latest attempt at [B] and memory jogging
has failed again, and now I just have to Wait, and
plan to try the four components algorithm again
in full on June 6, D-Day. But I suppose that Sarah
could reveal me before then if she agrees with
most of my essential messages.
I posted some of this thread on the Fumblers Facebook
group and am getting lots of skepticism, so I will
try and get the blocks (including blocks 2 and 7)
lifted once again.

May 28, 2024 (Amnesty International Day)
“Any day now, any day now; I shall be released"

Goddess stopped further blocking involving blocks 1--7
and at the same time lifted all of blocks 1--7 from all
someones they were on from 5:35 p.m. NDT (1:05 p.m. PDT) -->
David Dalton
2024-05-28 21:16:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I think my latest attempt at [B] and memory jogging
has failed again, and now I just have to Wait, and
plan to try the four components algorithm again
in full on June 6, D-Day. But I suppose that Sarah
could reveal me before then if she agrees with
most of my essential messages.
I posted some of this thread on the Fumblers Facebook
group and am getting lots of skepticism, so I will
try and get the blocks (including blocks 2 and 7)
lifted once again.
May 28, 2024 (Amnesty International Day)
“Any day now, any day now; I shall be released"
Goddess stopped further blocking involving blocks 1--7
and at the same time lifted all of blocks 1--7 from all
someones they were on from 5:35 p.m. NDT (1:05 p.m. PDT) -->
complete 6:25 p.m. NDT (1:55 p.m. PDT)

Goddess began (J2W) and (MJ3) memory jogging
at 6:32 p.m. NDT (2:02 p.m. PDT).

(J2W) is jogging of block-4-related memories of those in
the (J) categories related to the 2282 popthrough ootws
and their associated min-ootws, but not to me, and not
including mentions in my writing.

(MJ3) is jogging of memories of my eight sexual harmonics
matchmaking theory, earlier correct but incomplete four
orientation theories (but not the one with hundreds of
subvariants, and not the eyebrow matchmaking theory),
any correct example matches, any correct at the time or
for the time claimed claim of matchmaking ability, any
correct or correct for the time claimed claim of special
abilities determination ability, and any correct examples of
special abilities determination, and also information related
to my old lock with Sarah.

My mystic web page counter is currently at 12,599.
Who will be number 600 (not me)?

I have divined that none of the straight-type-2 people
other than me who I have said have an old lock actually
do, and indeed no other living straight-type-2 person
other than me does. The only reason I have been stuck
with an old lock is that blocks 1 and 2 have prevented
Sarah McLachlan from grabbing me, and now those
blocks have supposedly been lifted, so she can extend
her long arms across the continent and grab both my
elbows from the front, ha, by phone?
David Dalton
2024-05-28 21:21:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I forgot to note that rebound/recovery for block 6 (which
has damped the careers of those I have recommended,
including myself) began 6:28 p.m. NDT (1:58 p.m. PDT)
which will hopefully cause an uptick in ticket sales for
Sarah’s tour.

I probably won’t go to the Toronto show unless she invites me.
David Dalton
2024-05-30 21:32:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I think my latest attempt at [B] and memory jogging
has failed again, and now I just have to Wait, and
plan to try the four components algorithm again
in full on June 6, D-Day. But I suppose that Sarah
could reveal me before then if she agrees with
most of my essential messages.
I posted some of this thread on the Fumblers Facebook
group and am getting lots of skepticism, so I will
try and get the blocks (including blocks 2 and 7)
lifted once again.
May 28, 2024 (Amnesty International Day)
“Any day now, any day now; I shall be released"
Goddess stopped further blocking involving blocks 1--7
and at the same time lifted all of blocks 1--7 from all
someones they were on from 5:35 p.m. NDT (1:05 p.m. PDT) -->
complete 6:25 p.m. NDT (1:55 p.m. PDT)
Goddess began (J2W) and (MJ3) memory jogging
at 6:32 p.m. NDT (2:02 p.m. PDT).
May 30, 2024

No, the above did not work.

[B] (lifting of seven blocks) 5:21 --> 6:49 p.m.

There will be no memory jogging other than block 6 rebound/recovery
(which should now be in progress, but may take a while),
a.i. (associated information) if that eventually works,
and Reminder of June 1996 3-day binding, if that
eventually works.

So I hope that Sarah will reveal me and maybe relay some
of my matches and special abilities determinations to
those involved.

Since there is no further memory jogging, I will wait until
after the hockey game tonight to decide if [B] has
failed again, and if so, try it one more time before D-Day.

My Salmon on the Thorns counter is now at 12,601.
David Dalton
2024-05-31 05:30:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, the above didn’t work.

May 31, 2024 (What You Think Upon Grows Day)

[B] 1:25 --> 2:35 a.m.

[MJJ2] memory jogging 2:44 a.m. -->

Again that involves waking up of those in nstage1
designated to get their memories jogged.

If that has failed again, I won’t try [B] again until I
try another full attempt again just after the exact
time of dark moon on the morning of D-Day.

If it has succeeded, that gives Sarah and me time
to commit by phone before our old lock would be
rendered incomplete on D-Day. I think if we did
so commit then the lock would not be rendered
incomplete on D-Day. And it would be a long-delayed
follow-through on both our parts.

If Sarah doesn’t want me, I wish she would get a
direct message from her to me giving me permission
to be involved with other bifs (women attracted to
both genders).

My Salmon on the Thorns counter is now at 12,604.