a desperate attempt
David Dalton
2024-06-02 11:15:30 UTC
June 2, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(International Sex Workers Day)

My ill brother who is on dialysis and is in a long term care home
has had to go to the hospital this morning with a possible stroke,
so I convinced my eight main deities to allow me to proceed
with another full mystic activation sequence, which I had been
waiting until just after the exact time of dark moon on D-Day to do.

There is one required change:

(1) The popthrough order will now be the recent 39 in reverse
chronological order, followed by the remaining 14-years-low-years
ones by decreasing number of someones covered by the
popthrough hcp sub, followed by the 7-years-low-years ones
by decreasing number of someones covered by the popthrough
hcp sub.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 8:04 a.m.

Follow up if you have any questions or if you note any effects,
such as charisma modulation or improved sexual compatibility.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
Go Zen
For me, David, it's all about the positioning.
David Dalton
2024-06-04 19:12:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 4, 2024 (Audacity to Hope Day/Old Maid’s Day)

My brother’s condition has improved but he is still in
hospital and not out of the woods yet.

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

Though I expect I won’t have any luck until after the exact
time of dark moon on D-Day, I will perhaps jump the gun
and try a new attempt leading up to D-Day, and I began
such an attempt at 4:24 p.m. But I expect I will have to
abort this attempt before the morning of D-Day and then
try again from just after dark moon through early waxing crescent.

Ha, I guess 6 a.m. on June 6 will be 666.

Hannah of Fumblers has told me that Sarah has been
committed to a boyfriend for over two years, and I have
requested that our old lock be rendered incomplete
before (A,F)-HDBE, which would mean he would go
straight-type-2-M instead of lesbianT or bifT, unless
Goddess rejects my request.

a D.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
Go Zen
2024-06-04 20:36:03 UTC
(in
september.org>
Post by David Dalton
[...]
You might consider adding or expanding your aroma therapy sessions.

Be aware that some mundane incense found in Indian grocery stores is
pure punk. Some of the very best joss sticks can be obtained from the
Vedanta Book Store: Pure Red Sandalwood Indian Temple Incense - 25 gram
packs.
David Dalton
2024-06-05 20:58:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 5, 2024 (Festival of Popular Delusions Day/
World Day Against Speciesism/World Environment Day)

Supposedly my attempt is still proceeding, though I
still expect another FULL RESET before tomorrow morning,
but will go through the motions for now.

However [B] (lifting of seven blocks) has not yet been done.

Supposedly Goddess will now do [B] but just for an
intermediate group consisting of all a.s.r. (assisted shaktipat
recipients), those with confession divination ability, those
with wide range magickal special ability, and those
with regular diviner special ability, among humans,
cetaceans, and non-human simians globally. (So those
with psychedelic drug enhanceable ability are not included
unless they are a.s.r. and/or have confession divination ability.)

[B]_int 6:05 p.m. -->

However I think this is just keeping me hanging on.

But if it works, those in the intermediate group won’t be
believed by those outside, just as I haven’t been
believed in general. However I expect [B] will be
done for those outside fairly soon as well, but I could
be wrong.

The moon is now at 0.8% and waning.
Go Zen
2024-06-05 22:44:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
(in
september.org>
Post by David Dalton
(in
september.org
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It's important how you arrnge your practice space - vastu.

Check for blockages where a breeze might flow through or water might
stream in, If you relax in a chair in the den or living room always try
to have a wall in back of you. It's not good to have your back to the
entrance so keep a clear view of the front door.

The fully functioning spiritual resting place will aid the attainment of
the conciousness that some consider to constitute the goal and
perfection of human life: that awareness or state of being in which
there is no longer any distinction of knower from known, or being from
knowing.

A spiritual resting place embodies meanings conducive to an intellectual
vision of Unity and manifested multiplicity - it functions as a symbol,

Your resting place could be a representation of reality on another
level.

The belief that the place is capable of performing this symbolic
function is founded on the ancient Indian doctrine that there exists an
anlagous, or anagogical corespondence between the physical and the
spiritual orders of reality, that the physical world is a similitude of
the mental:

"This world is the image of that, and vice versa." (Aitareya Aranyaka,
VIII.2, Keith)
David Dalton
2024-06-05 23:02:31 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
complete 8:09 p.m.

Rebound/recovery of the careers of those I have
recommended that were damped by block 6 has
begun, for those in the intermediate group considering
such careers (but the careers could be of some
outside the intermediate group, not just inside).

Goddess began (MJJ)_int memory jogging at 8:13 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-06 17:22:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
June 6, 2024 (D-Day/dark moon/Atheist Pride Day/
National Higher Education Day)

The above attempt failed again.

FULL RESET, with one change:

1. [Reminder of June 1996] :
the late June 1996 binding lasted 106 hours.

I began a new attempt at 10:13 a.m., shortly after the
exact time of dark moon, but it hasn’t progressed
very far yet, as of 2:52 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-06-06 23:22:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That attempt failed. I will try again at sunset, which
will be 8:55 p.m. NDT here, but will post about it
just on alt.religion.druid, in the thread
“D-Day to Father’s Day attempt”.