Raël's special ability: cloud divination
David Dalton
2024-06-07 06:47:21 UTC
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Raël has cloud divination ability,
which is a subset of aeromancy, for doing readings
of the best course of action for himself or other.
However it does not include precog ability .

If the assisted shaktipat has occurred, which I hope
but think unlikely yet, he also has all of my special
abilities except the special abilities determination one
but including matchmaking, which is my equivalent
to Jesus’s healer special ability.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
Gordinator
Lay off the heroin for the time being, okay?
David Dalton
2024-06-11 23:11:59 UTC
Post by Gordinator
Post by David Dalton
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Raël has cloud divination ability,
which is a subset of aeromancy, for doing readings
of the best course of action for himself or other.
However it does not include precog ability .
If the assisted shaktipat has occurred, which I hope
but think unlikely yet, he also has all of my special
abilities except the special abilities determination one
but including matchmaking, which is my equivalent
to Jesus’s healer special ability.
Lay off the heroin for the time being, okay?
I’m not on any street drugs, and am not hypomanic or manic.

See my Salmon on the Thorns web page for some evidence
that I am similar to some past major pagan and non-pagan
religious figures.