Raven new/dark moon onset attempt
David Dalton
2024-05-07 18:17:10 UTC
May 7, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours
(Childhood Depression Awareness Day)

3:11 p.m. : There have been no new hits on my mystic page, and
negative charisma modulation e.g. of Vladimir Putin has not
lasted for me. FULL RESET, with no changes required other
than the phase of moon.

I began a new attempt at 3:15 p.m. Again I won’t post updates
unless someone asks me to, but you can assume that I am
proceeding as in the “late Beltane attempt/crone moon”
long thread, except of course Jacob is no longer number 44.
Please follow up if you have questions and especially if
you can note any effects, or just to let me know that you
are reading.

It is now approaching nine hours before the exact time of
new/dark moon so the moon is effectively dark, though
at 0.2% waning crescent you could say it is the most
extreme crone moon. But this attempt should last until
early waxing crescent (“Thou moon of moons and of blessings!”)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-08 20:10:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 8, 2024 (White Lotus Day)

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. a.s.c. (4) will go just to minor criminal and better a.s.r.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 5:27 p.m.

Right now it is the earliest waxing crescent, though it may
only be visible from the International Space Station yet.
By the time this attempt is complete it will be further into
waxing crescent. Waxing crescent is auspicious for
new beginnings for many pagans and some others.
(“Thou moon of moons and of blessings!”)

I guess I’m desperate, and know that all my writing is being
flushed until [B] in general is done for real.
David Dalton
2024-05-10 15:52:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 10, 2024 (World Lupus Day/Trust Your Intuition Day/
Clean Up Your Room Day)

Goddess began s.m.p.e. at 12:01 a.m.

[GSB] was complete at 10:53 a.m.

[HCP] was complete at 11:55 a.m.
Possibility of Extinction deadline 0000 UTC May 11, 2056.

The seven blocks were lifted by 1:08 p.m.

Goddess began (MJJ) memory jogging at 1:11 p.m.

Oops, I forgot the following:

[mass soul fragment retrieval] 1:19 p.m. --> 1:21 p.m.
David Dalton
2024-05-10 18:12:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The lifting of blocks and the (MJJ) onset wasn’t true, I guess since
I had forgotten to ask for the [mass soul fragment retrieval].

Blocks were lifted by 3:25 p.m.

The four weeks will be up by 3:25 p.m. June 7, 2024
(I have to wait for a mundane sign of interest from
Sarah McLachlan until then before locking with any
other bif, and even before being a special guest
with a locked bif--bif or bif--lesbian couple.)

[MJJ2] memory jogging 3:30 p.m. -->

My mystic web page counter is currently 12,559. If
I don’t get some hits on it soon, and if I don’t get
any matchmaking and/or special abilities determination
reading requests in the next while, there will probably
be another full reset. I also expect more magickal attacks.