skinny-D-moon to fat-D-moon, yet again
David Dalton
2024-05-13 19:22:33 UTC
May 13, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Leprechaun Day)
(and tomorrow is International Dylan Thomas Day)
(and the next day is D-moon, first quarter)

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I began a new attempt at 4:37 p.m.
(for three [Sarah], seven [me], ha).

a D.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-15 00:38:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 13, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Leprechaun Day)
(and tomorrow is International Dylan Thomas Day)
(and the next day is D-moon, first quarter)
FULL RESET, with no changes required.
I began a new attempt at 4:37 p.m.
(for three [Sarah], seven [me], ha).
May 14, 2024 (International Dylan Thomas Day)

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I began a new attempt at 9:55 p.m.

The moon is now a bit more than 45% full, and
will be 50% full (D-moon, first quarter), at 9:18 a.m.,
and this time tomorrow night will probably be 55% full.

If this attempt fails I will try again beginning on
the Victoria Day holiday (Monday, May 20)
leading up to the May 23 full moon. However that
full moon is Vesak, and I don’t expect a correlation
with any existing religious holiday.

a D.
David Dalton
2024-05-15 22:41:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
May 13, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Leprechaun Day)
(and tomorrow is International Dylan Thomas Day)
(and the next day is D-moon, first quarter)
FULL RESET, with no changes required.
I began a new attempt at 4:37 p.m.
(for three [Sarah], seven [me], ha).
May 14, 2024 (International Dylan Thomas Day)
FULL RESET, with no changes required.
I began a new attempt at 9:55 p.m.
The moon is now a bit more than 45% full, and
will be 50% full (D-moon, first quarter), at 9:18 a.m.,
and this time tomorrow night will probably be 55% full.
If this attempt fails I will try again beginning on
the Victoria Day holiday (Monday, May 20)
leading up to the May 23 full moon. However that
full moon is Vesak, and I don’t expect a correlation
with any existing religious holiday.
May 15, 2024 (D-moon)

I began trying again at 5:57 p.m.

The moon is now 54.5% full and waxing.