World Lupus Day to Mother's Day attempt
David Dalton
2024-05-10 22:42:30 UTC
May 10, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours
(World Lupus Day/Trust Your Intuition Day/Clean Up Your
Room Day/early waxing crescent/solar+geomag storm)

7:44 p.m. : no hits => no [MJJ2] or [B]
Also I and at least one other family member are in a bad mood.

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. popthrough hcp sub consequences will be just read access,
guilty conscience, and charisma modulation, until [HCP] comes on.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 7:56 p.m.

I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to, but
you can assume that I am proceeding as in the
“late Beltane attempt/crone moon” long thread,
except Jacob is no longer number 44. Please follow
up if you have questions, or especially if you can
note any effects or lack of expected effects, or just
to let me know that you are reading.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-11 22:34:03 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 10, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours
(World Lupus Day/Trust Your Intuition Day/Clean Up Your
Room Day/early waxing crescent/solar+geomag storm)
7:44 p.m. : no hits => no [MJJ2] or [B]
Also I and at least one other family member are in a bad mood.
1. popthrough hcp sub consequences will be just read access,
guilty conscience, and charisma modulation, until [HCP] comes on.
With that in mind I began a new attempt at 7:56 p.m.
I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to, but
you can assume that I am proceeding as in the
“late Beltane attempt/crone moon” long thread,
except Jacob is no longer number 44. Please follow
up if you have questions, or especially if you can
note any effects or lack of expected effects, or just
to let me know that you are reading.
May 11, 2024 (Mother’s Day Eve)

Mother’s Day Eve is the anniversary of when the old
lock formed between me and Sarah McLachlan
the night of May 13, 1995.

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I will roll the dice one more time, hoping for the crackpot jackpot.

I began a new attempt at 7:51 p.m.